Review Highlights
What a HOOT!!!

What a HOOT. OMG it was nothing like I expected… in a good way! I thought you “ride the wave”. You... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
JennuineP
Whitby, Canada
via mobile
ride the tide

at arrival, we were warmly greeted & immediately outfitted with proper life jackets. The scenery... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
COPE96

All reviews hour tour bald eagles nova scotia explained everything rental car rain gear lots of fun incoming tide tidal wave zodiac boat kyle morgan burton mud waves ride fundy
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2021 via mobile

One of the best tours we have ever done! The whole experience was fantastic & the owners were very patient/accommodating with all our suggestions on how to best divide up our group on the tour. It was an exhilarating & fun adventure from start to finish! Our tour guide Derek was amazing. He was very knowledgeable, easy to talk with & super slick with capturing all our exciting moments on the go-pro. We highly recommend to anyone looking for a thrilling adventure with lots of laughs & great memories!

Reviewed September 7, 2021

We loved our tidal bore rafting adventure! We were a bit apprehensive since we had a 5 year old with us, but everyone was very patient and helped him enjoy the full exhilarating adventure. The whole experience from booking online, check-in, equipment, all the way to the actual rafting was spot on. We had a great guide (Kaitlin) who made the experience extra fun - if you consider being taken through multiple cycles of a "washing machine" fun that is! Highly recommended!

Reviewed September 3, 2021 via mobile

This was my second time tidal bore rafting and the first time with this company. I would highly recommend Fundy Tidal Bore Rafting. Check-in and preparation for the trip were efficient. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Morgan and his family provided us with a memorable experience. We ere in Morgan’s boat. He was knowledgeable and funny. He insured we all had turns sitting in different spots to insure everyone had a turn up front, if we wanted. The scenery was incredible between the Bridge and Maitland. Although we went during a normal tide, we still had a great experience. The walk down the hill from check-in building, to the water, was fairly easy with steps down to the shore. We got to walk the sand bar and mud slide during the trip. The showers were hot and felt good after being covered in muddy water and mud!! All part of the fun!! Excellent!!!!

Reviewed August 24, 2021 via mobile

This was mine and my partners second time this year. Sunday there were 9 of us all together. We had a blast. Highly recommend to take the plunge. Excellent service.

Date of experience: August 2021
Reviewed August 24, 2021

We had a party of 10 and 2 of our group showed up late. They kept a boat back to make sure they got out on the water. We arrived there and they where super organized and suited us up. took us down to the water where they gave us some education and we got to see how fast the water comes in. (super cool) We then got to get into the boat (Chloe) and take off. Our driver was the absolute best. If you get a chance get Chloe because this young lady can handle her boat. I can not stress enough if you have not done this you really need to try. Fundy tidal bore adventures in my opinion is a fantasic group of people and give you your money's worth and more. I could keep going but I think I made my point. Thank you Chloe for being so awesome.

Date of experience: August 2021