“Had a show and a meal!”
Review of Sesame Inn

Sesame Inn
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 24, 2018

Went there for the first time with a friend. It wasn't very crowded, but that's ok. The food was very good. I had mu shu pork and my friend chop suey. When the food came out, the waiter used 2 spoons and prepared my mu shu pork pancakes right in front of us. It was very entertaining.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

We've been away from here a while, but it turned out to be the same quiet pleasant restaurant we remembered. Attentive server and great food at a very reasonable price. We'll keep going back. BTW, the fried wontons here must be the best in Chicago.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

This is a fine restaurant. Unfortunately, it is across the street from Wu's House which is much bigger and will most likely hurt this business. Sesame Inn has very excellent dishes and it has been frequented by myself, friends and family. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

ordered the egg rolls-I liked them because they were lightly wrapped not heavily fried
chicken fried rice-tasty but not too much chicken
beef lo mein- very hot when it arrived but not much beef

I was impressed how fast and hot the order arrived. I would like to try the restaurant.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

We eat there about once a month and each time, the food is excellent, service is prompt, atmosphere is peaceful and quiet. We know we can count on the consistency of this restaurant to always be good. We leave feeling relaxed and full. This restaurant is a go to place for excellent Asian food.

2  Thank sitobe_99