“Great place for Martinis and Thai food”
Review of Thithi's

Thithi's
Reviewed November 18, 2016

I went to Thithi's for dinner with my daughter. I had the Pho and she had a Pad thai dish. The food was excellent, the martinis creative and numerous. The dining room can be loud but we were seated in a much quieter area in back. I am looking forward to going back and trying some of the other items on the menu. It's a winner.

Reviewed September 26, 2016 via mobile

Delicious vegetarian options! Apetizer's were yummy! Delicious one of a kind martinis. Beautiful atmosphere! Great service!

We have been three times in the past two month. Once as a couple and twice with our four year old. The owner has a little boy and she made suggestions on what to order for our little one. She loved the noodles and tempura green beans. Don't let the outside fool you; come inside for real treat! You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Went there with a friend that had been there before. My friend ranted and raved about this spot., I see why..... Fantastic. We decided to just have appetizers and cocktails. Good decision. I was able to taste different things. The asparagus rolls are very good... lamb chops to die for. We had the app platter with various items on it. I had a ginger cucumber martini. I am not a martini drinker but I must say that it was excellent. After all it is a martini bar. I am already planning my next visit. Great place and right in the neighborhood.

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

I've been going to ThiThi's since it opened. The food is always amazing and the cocktail selection is enormous and unique. Definitely an asset to the area. I highly recommend the duo cargot.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

ThiThi is one amazing cook! She works so hard - as does her husband to make sure this place is always running smoothly. The food is excellent, fresh, made to order. The martini list is huge & I haven't found one yet that I don't like! Just the work that ThiThi and her husband put into that building is amazing - from what it was to what it is now it almost impossible to believe. Beautifully decorated, with beautiful art painted on the walls.