All reviews front desk st louis shopping and dining hotel is clean fridge and microwave home away from home fitness center indoor pool chad lobby ihg squeaky fairview gentleman highway arch express
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed there a handful times as I come to the area. Never a problem, always a great staff, great rooms, bar is good, etc. Last time had the spare tire stolen right from under the bed of my truck. Called the cops and made a report. Not a huge deal but it sucks. Cops even said things like this rarely happen at this hotel but it did. Tried to submit a review to IHG about it but they kept refusing it based on wordking (i.e. they won't let you say anything negative). They finally referred me to the local hotel who they said would be in touch with me but they never called or emailed after several weeks. Disappointing as I am a Holiday Inn fan and regular.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank DGLG84
Reviewed August 12, 2018

We have family living in this area and visit here a few times a year. The last time we were in town, we stayed at another nearby hotel in the Marriott family, as we are Platinum elite members and stay for free. That stay wasn't a good one, so we decided we would rather pay for a room at this Holiday Inn rather than try the other place again. I am glad we did.

We were here for 2 nights and we were pleased with our stay. The staff were all nice and pleasant, and our rooms were clean and fairly large. We thought the housekeepers did a great job too. The location is convenient to restaurants and the highway. It is just what we were looking for.

When I come back into town, I will almost definitely stay here again. The location is great for our family, and it is much cleaner than the other place we stayed last time.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed July 13, 2018

Stayed for 1 night in a Jr Suite, very impressed with the space. 2 TV's in the den area and in the bedroom area. I will be returning to this area again over the next couple of months and will stay at this hotel. Lots of places to eat near by and not too far from downtown.

Stayed: July 2018
2  Thank Eliz A
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is clean. The staff is friendly and quick to help. My room was clean and setup to standards. Some noise from floor above from poor construction. Overall it was a good experience just not one of the newer properties. Average for the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Kevin R, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn St. Louis-Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2018

Dear Divexcl50,

Thanks so much for staying with us. We take pride in providing clean comfortable rooms that our guest can enjoy. We are the newest hotel in the area and take pride in the service that we provide.

Kind Regards,
Kevin Rugen
Front Office Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2018

Two friends and I met a large group of women for our annual girls vacation and retreat.
Our suite was awesome. The staff was fabulous. A few special people, Yolanda’s made our check in fun and fast. I’ve stayed at a lot of hotels and never enjoyed a check in so much. Our group used one of their conference rooms all 5 days. A gentleman named Michael came to check on us there often to make sure we got everything we needed. One evening, we needed a group photograph and Sassy came to help us as we tried to sort out where was best to take the photo. She did an awesome job and made us look extra good. And last but definitely not least was Shea/Shay/Schae- however she spells her name - is so refreshing and sweet every morning helping us with breakfast. Her smile just brightens my day.

So as you can see, I love the place. The whole group actually does and we highly recommend staying here if you’re in the area. The pool was so clean, the bar and food was great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank fairykate55

Dear Fairykate55,

Thanks so much for staying with us. We loved having your group with us and look forward to seeing everyone next year.

Kind Regards,