Lowest prices for your stay
US$96
Free cancellation until 21-09-26
US$96
Free cancellation until 21-09-26
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$87
PricelineUS$96
Hotels.comUS$96
Lol.travelUS$112
All reviews front desk rooms were very clean road trip chad st louis ihg fairview
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2021 via mobile

This is the location that I stay I at when in town visiting family regularly. When I called to make my reservation for the weekend it was only available for Friday night so I made the reservation with hopes of a cancellation for Saturday. When I called on Friday morning to check my reservation there was a cancellation and Yolanda was able to get me a room for Saturday night also. She went above and beyond and added the military discount also.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 23, 2021 via mobile

We have stayed at many Holiday Inn hotels, but the customer service at this one makes it one of the best! Upon our arrival we were assisted by Raphael both at the front desk and the bar/restaurant. He was so friendly and helpful! Not one complaint even though he was doing triple duty. The next morning Yolanda served coffee at the reception desk and helped us extend our reservation for one of the rooms. She was so personable, friendly and helpful. I felt like I was talking to friends with both of these outstanding employees! The rooms were clean and comfortable as well. Could not ask for anything better! I hope management sees this review and rewards their amazing employees who are giving it their all!

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank AngelaDawn2013
Reviewed March 27, 2021 via mobile

Extremely satisfied in the service we received!! There were no rooms available, so the management went above and beyond to find us another hotel near by. The next time we are back in this area we will definitely be staying here!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank galelake
Reviewed December 26, 2020 via mobile

Affordable. Great location. Well lit parking lot. When we checked in staff had a treat and complimentary puppy pad for our dog. Our room was the perfect location- near the stair well at the end of the hall so we could easily walk our dog. Room was clean, spacious and comfortable. We will use this location whether or not we travel with our dog.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed October 20, 2020

This Holiday Inn is superb. Rachel and Chad are fantastic. The rooms were very clean, the front desk people were friendly. We had a very enjoyable stay and would definitely would return to this hotel for future vacations.

Date of stay: October 2020