US$113
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites(Fairview Heights)
US$99
US$84
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites(Fairview Heights)
US$68
US$119
US$110
US$95
Super 8 by Wyndham Fairview Heights-St. Louis(Fairview Heights)(Great Value!)
US$74
Trailway Motel(Fairview Heights)
US$41
US$76
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetbeds were comfortablea great stayst louisclean hotelconferencespgtimmallbellevilleinterstatemicrowavecomfortermoviecouponchain
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

On my recent trip to Belleville, I again stayed at this hotel. Staff is friendly, focused on our stay and always helpful. I also enjoyed the morning buffet breakfast and selection before I started my morning. This is a great property and much quieter and nicer than those adjacent to the interstate. Book a stay and you too will not be disappointed.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Tim V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Thank you for the great review and for taking the time to share your feedback! I will happily share your kind words with the team. We hope to see you again soon. Happy travels to you and yours.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Very convenient location - close to the freeway without all the freeway noise. When checking in and then checking out the next day, Darlene was very pleasant, helpful and efficient.Huge free parking lot, but interestingly,but on this Thursday night there was an event at the adjoining convention center and the entire parking lot became completely full at around 7:30 PM. Thankfully we had decided to have dinner at the hotel (nothing spectacular, but better than what we expected) as we would have found nowhere to park if we had driven elsewhere for dinner.Small fitness room that had what we needed and a small indoor pool also allowed for a little work-out. All staff members that we interacted with were very friendly. Rooms pretty much what you would expect at a Four Points. Would definitely stay here again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Tim V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Four Points. I was happy to share your kind words with Darlene. She is one of the best in the business! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon. Happy travels to you and yours.

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

What a great surprise in the little hotel where everyone knows your name and has a smile on their face. Staff was outstanding, rooms clean & quiet, parking free & plentiful, Doug at the bar a great fellow and pets welcome. A stressful family visit was off set by the friendliness of the staff. Thank you!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Doris Q
Tim V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to share your great feedback. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I can't wait to share with the staff.
Thanks again! Safe and happy travels to you and yours.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Stayed two nights here on business and the staff was uniformly wonderful and friendly.
The property however is... totally beat. The carpet poses a danger of tripping in some places. The interiors of the elevator doors are keyed up with numbers. "Headboards" are attached to walls at comically sharp angles. Lampshades are barely hanging on the lamps, their screwtops long lost.

As other reviewers have mentioned, it is also very noisy. The walls are very thin, and on my visit there were several families with small children. Sleep was very difficult due to the noise.

Beds were comfortable though and the bathtubs are nice--everything is clean and the tub is deep enough to relax in.

Bring noise-cancelling earphones and you should be able to sleep fine.

I had to work in hotel room one of the days I stayed, and thank goodness I had brought earbuds with me because the room doors are slammed loudly and constantly from 10am to 4pm against their interior swing arm locks. (Evidently that's how housekeeping holds them open?) After an entire day of that level of noise, I was truly looking to make an escape.

Can't speak to the breakfast as I didn't partake, but the prices were very reasonable.

Other pluses: The pool is good for laps. Doug the bartender is hilariously funny.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

Great value, nice, clean hotel with great location. Near food, movies and the mall all within 5 minutes drive. A little issue at breakfast but I have to say what I did eat was delicious! I've stayed here many times before and will again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Tim V, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Thank you for the great review! I look forward to sharing it with our team & can't wait to see you again soon.