All reviews room was clean would stay here again pool pillows cleanliness
Reviewed March 6, 2018

We booked because of the pool but it was green and freezing. Online it said there was a fitness center which was another reason we booked here but there isn't one. There was a funny smell when you walk into the hotel. I didn't notice it as much in the room but certainly smelled it when we opened the door into the hallway. The staff was very nice though and moved us to a different room when there was a problem with the the first room.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

My reservation was booked through the hotel on line. The pictures of the hotel look great however when you arrive the building is very old and looks nothing like the pictures. I was shown my Room and it smelled like urine. I asked for another Room because that Room was unacceptable and was taken to another Room. That Room also smelled like old nasty carpet and urine. I was taken to a 3rd Room which was a little bit better in the smell department however it was still not good at all. Finally I walked back to the desk, cancelled my reservation, and booked another hotel. Yes I spent a few more dollars but nothing compares to cleanliness and not having to smell awful odors when you are trying to relax on your trip. The website is very deceiving. After being shown 3 rooms I did not need to see a 4th one or smell a 4th 1. I will never ever book this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank VICTORIA S
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Saw some so so reviews that I dont understand. its nice place, very clean, several pillows, nice bed , and cheap for the area. The front desk was very helpful would stay here again. If you stay here you must visit the restaurant next door. Its one of the best places Ive ever ate at.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent location. Close to shopping and restaurants. The staff was excellent!!! Loved the room!!! The bathtub was wonderful!!!! Didn't get to use the indoor pool but the next time we go to St. Louis this is the hotel that we'll be staying at.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Prostitutes, parties and transients. I am surrounded by cigarette smoke. I have towels under my doors to keep the smoke out. I was told I was in a non smoking area. The parking lot is dark and does not appear safe. The only good thing is that it is across from a good restaurant. DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: January 2017