Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$60
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.comUS$60
PricelineUS$60
ZenHotels.comUS$67
All reviews front desk mini fridge louis st housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed December 1, 2019

Blood on pillow and mattress pad which was horribly nasty and a crack pipe under mattress to top it off. They did nothing about it when I told them other than say are you checking out now? I took pics and complained and got no response

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 10, 2019

Upon arrival there was no one at the front Desk to meet us. She finally came and was on her personal cellphone. She was not friendly and asked us “name?” And while checking us in proceeded for still talk on her cell phone on speaker. Was extremely rude and then when it came to sign my bill the amount on the paper and what my email said were two different amounts and she didn’t have an explanation for it. Got into the room and it seemed okay. Sheets were wrinkly but nothing major. Then I noticed a used condom and box in our trash can which means it wasn’t changed. Thankfully we didn’t see any stains or nastiness on the bed sheets so we assumed they got changed. The bathroom toilet was dirty and had a ring. There was also so purple and yellow stuff on top of the seat. Spend the extra money like we failed to and stay somewhere else. Not clean at all.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2019

It was your basic hotel room. Bed sheets had spots on them, may have been dirt. Toilet didnt work well. Loud people could be heard from my room well into the late night. You would be better off going out for breakfast if you stayed here.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
fvh_super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairview Heights-St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2019

Mr./Ms. Stockdale,
Thank you for completing the survey about your recent stay with us. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to make improvements to ensure that we offer a better experience for you and other guests in the future.
Thanks,
Penny

Reviewed October 10, 2019

Check in/out easy
Breakfast is mediocre
Bed very comfy
Close to lots of eateries
My place to stay when I travel home
I’ve said all I have to say, but the review has to be 200 characters...............

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
fvh_super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairview Heights-St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2019

Mr./Ms. LNSess,
Thank you for completing the survey about your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we vlaue your feedback by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve. You are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks,
Penny

Reviewed September 5, 2019

This hotel isn't terrible, but it's pretty beat up and the air quality leaves a lot to be desired. The elevator reeks of cigarette smoke and the entire hotel is stuffy. Our room had a fan in the bathroom, but it didn't suck any air out so we had to leave the bathroom door opened if we wanted to get the moisture out. There was mold on the ceiling and the drywall patch was pretty rough (see photo). There were two lamps with dual plugs, which is nice, but the plug holes in one of them were so loose they didn't work at all. There is torn carpet throughout the place and the reception area has a bunch of junk laying all over the place. The people who work there were nice. The breakfast was decent except for the peanut butter. The packets had completely separated into pure peanut oil and dry/hard peanut butter. I had some on our first morning (not an issue) and thew away two packets before just giving up on day two. We were originally scheduled for 4 days and our plans changed so we wanted to leave two days early. They were accommodating and that went smoothly. My understanding is that a new manager just started, so hopefully conditions will improve in the near future. As of today: September 5, 2019, I would only stay there if I really had to. (location is good)

Date of stay: September 2019