Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
US$60
US$60
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$55
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$60
ZenHotels.comUS$62
All reviews front desk mini fridge louis st housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2020 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend because a bowling tournament was in town. The staff was very friendly and inviting. The hotel and rooms were nice and clean. Breakfast was average but plenty to choose from. Mant restaurants in walking distance. For the price you can't go wrong. Just having such a wonderful staff makes you feel valued. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
fvh_super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairview Heights-St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2020

Thank you for completing the survey about your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks,
Penny

Reviewed March 4, 2020

Can't say enough about the hospitality the staff extended to us. Driving from Bay St. Louis Mississippi to Winnipeg Canada can be an arduous trip. When you get greeted with a smile and the front desk is more than willing to assist you with any of your requests "that's refreshing" after a long day of driving. When we went to our room we were extremely happy with the appearance of our space. It was clean in every aspect and it showed. The receptionist suggested the "wait for it BUFFET" just on the other side of the fitness center. I'm not a buffet person at the best of times but after driving for eleven plus hours we wanted to eat and relax for a while. Well GINGER'S buffet was incredible, it was clean and the quality and variety of food was excellent. Thank you for the suggestion. We travel with our fur child (dog) Chocolate Lab French Spaniel cross and they accommodated with no problem. Explaining in a polite and courteous manner the do's and don't of having our pet stay at their establishment. I would not hesitate to recommend this Super 8 to anyone traveling, it was a pleasing experience across the board. We will definitely frequent this Super 8 during our U.S. travels.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed February 6, 2020

The hotel was very clean and my room was quiet. The staff very courteous and helpful...The price was very fair. The location was excellent and was easily accessible to expressway.Restaurants were close by. I would highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
fvh_super8, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Fairview Heights-St. Louis, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2020

To whom this may concern,
Thank you for completing the survey about your recent stay with us. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback by telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve. You are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope to see you again soon.
Thanks,
Penny

Reviewed February 2, 2020

I had pubic hairs on the edge and base of my tub. There were also pubes stuck to my wash clothes as well. They ran out of waffle batter at breakfast and I asked for them to refill it, we waited and it was never refilled. It was for my son even, but never refilled. The staff was not overly nice or didn't even seem to have a plan in place for being nice. I also took pictures of all the pubic hairs for anyone who would like to see them as proof!!!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Stay was very good. Not too much else to say, so I'm just going to keep typing until I hit the minimum 200 character limit I am required to submit in order for this review to be considered "authentic".

• Trip type: Travelled solo