Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$114
PricelineUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
FindHotelUS$101
HurbUS$114
All reviews front desk room was clean staff was friendly great stay oatmeal st louis red lobster interstate il
Selected filters
Reviewed May 21, 2021

Staff wore masks, consistently. Complimentary breakfast was fair. Coffee was warm/cold. There was loud noise around 3-4 am 2 not nights in a row. Need more wipes in the exercise room to clean machines.

Date of stay: May 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GM STLFV, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your stay.

Reviewed April 19, 2021

Hotel is dated and old, cleanliness is not up to par, front desk staff is not knowledgeable, hotel ran out of breakfast items on a Saturday. The place is not up to par with Hilton brand. Never again!!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are currently bettering our location and we hope you come back to see the changes. Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your stay.

Reviewed April 16, 2021

This hotel does not live up to the Hilton/Hampton Inn name. My wife and I had booked here with my in-laws for a three-night stay. We left after one night. Both of the rooms that were given to us had to be changed out. For our room, the door did not close and latch no matter how hard you pushed or pulled on it. For my in-laws room, the room stunk and had mildew throughout the bathroom. In our second room, we had a king bed with a queen sheet on it. There was no fridge or microwave. My in-laws second room had stains on the carpet and the ceiling.

The breakfast was bagels, oatmeal, and yogurt. We ended up going out to a restaurant for breakfast.

We left after one night to go to another Hampton Inn a few miles away in O'Fallon that was in much better shape.

Room tip: Go elsewhere
Date of stay: April 2021

We hate to here that you had a bad experience and we apologize and will address each issue with maintenance to get that fixed. Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your stay.

Reviewed April 14, 2021

Stayed April 2021. Had to hail staff from the back to check in. Lots of typing to find reservation, and then no HH welcome or aqua? For a Hampton I was disappointed with the entry light not working and other lights not working (made for dark room) moved large chair to put up feet and uncovered old chicken bone and floor trash that had not been cleaned? Table lamp had cobwebs, and the shade was half broken, ready for sleep and noticed dirty bed ruffle with crumbs on it, so I slept in clothes and turned up the heat, as the window did not completely close and would not lock.
Indoor pool was still cold and looked cloudy, part of the first floor carpeting was pulled up and looked under construction along with part of the wall, only ice machine we could find was in first floor, IMHO this property should be in line for a total refresh, as it’s very dated and lots of little things need fixed, check your window for personal safety and if it does not lock get another room! Move minor furniture to ensure the room was cleaned to your satisfaction, I traveled solo so only having ONE towel and washcloth was ok, but most people would want more
I mentioned most of this at check out and did not get any comments back
The Hilton app picked this one for me but there are MUCH better options in the area
Decent build your own b fast is available if you want miniature yogurt and muffin...
I am writing this so that you can be aware what you must give up in order to get a very good room rate

Date of stay: April 2021

Thank you for your feedback. We are an older location, however, we are in line for a refresh soon. I will make sure to address staff about cleanliness and maintenance about the window. We wish you safe travels.

Reviewed December 24, 2020 via mobile

The customer service is need of A LOT of improvement as when I arrived I informed that room was not ready, at 1000pm, when I arrived. And when questioned, the manager, through the untrained representative, advised me that rooms WERE NOT guaranteed. Because it was so late, and I was NOT going to be charged a no show fee, I had to take what was left. I will NEVER stay at this hotel again. If I could give it a SUB zero I would.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Gene Ott, General Manager at Hampton Inn St. Louis/Fairview Heights, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2020

Let me apologize and maybe clarify the statement. The room type is not guaranteed as many times we are asked for king beds when they really wanted a queen but third party chose whatever they need, so we move guests based on need. So its not that your room wasn't ready, its just type wasn't available, for that I apologize. I don't understand about the No Late Charge, I will talk to the agent about that. I hope you have safe travels and a good day. Thank you.