Travelocity
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 27, 2020

cheep rate during the pandemic breakfast is sausage muffins. no coffee in loby easy access to highway. 30 minutes to the st louis arch. Over all was good experience. They want you to eat breakfast in your room but did not have a problem eating it in lobby,

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 5, 2020 via mobile

We booked this hotel on a third party site. Arrived to a empty front desk. Rang the bell with no response. Noticed a sign telling us to use the phone in the entryway for service. 10 minutes later a woman shows up to check us in. Be forewarned then put a $100 incidental hold on your card. Very excessive for this class hotel. They have also reduced the number of pillows in the room due to Covid.

The heater in our room made a horrible noise. We were promptly moved to a different room. My wife started to make coffee and the previous guest used coffee packet was still in the coffee maker. Cleanliness is lacking here. Checked out and nobody asked how our stay was. No one said thank you. I think this property should hire a dedicated front desk clerk. Take my advice and stay elsewhere.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SavvyTravelGrl
Ravi Bhakta, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairview Heights, IL, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2020

I am so sorry for your experience. First of all, Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites. Your comments are taken very seriously! We are transitioning and retraining and hiring new employees. Maintenance is currently working on ALL the heaters to ensure that the issue is not continuing. Thank you again for choosing Country Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 28, 2020

The General Manager of this property or so I assume Cathy is highly disrespectful towards employees and guests. While I was heading out for my day I noticed her giving the young man behind the desk attitude because something was not completed or finished. This is not the only circumstance in which this has happened during my week of being there. She gets real snappy with the guests when things do not go her way or when it is clear she has not had a day off. Personally she needs to be trained on how to handle guests along with employees. This will be my last time ever staying at this hotel and will also pass along to my colleges who happen to stay here as well. I am not looking to gain anything out of this but rather raise awareness of this monstrosity. I am open to any and all questions if see fit.

Room tip: Rooms were alright biggest televisions in the area but awful customer service
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank mikeymiller2018
Vickie Bergman, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairview Heights, IL, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2020

I am so sorry you had to experience that. I agree totally unprofessional. I have just started as the new General Manager, and would love to invite you back. Thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites.

Reviewed August 20, 2020

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Reviewed June 22, 2020

Date of stay: June 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
CISFairviewHeights, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fairview Heights, IL, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2020