“Exceptional service and server. Food was okay, nothing special on the food.”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Forsyth
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 10, 2017

The server was very nice and very friendly. She had made a mistake on my order when she brought it out and I did not want to make an issue out of it since I was with other people, so I said nothing. She noticed the problem later on her own and gave me the correct item to take with me. I was beyond pleased and thought that she did a wonderful job at making it right without me saying a word. Outstanding. I had a soup and salad for lunch. The salad seemed fresh and tasted pretty good. The soup, clam chowder, seemed like it had been sitting to long in my opinion. It was not bad, but nothing super either. I still have to say if nothing else, I was overly impressed with the waitress for catching the problem and making it right without me saying a thing. Very pleased! A truly wonderful customer service experience.

Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

We were traveling through Illinois and hadn't eaten all day. Our first clue should have been when our server said that they were out of shrimp- I mean really, this is Red Lobster who is known for their "Shrimpfest" promotion. Placed our order, after a 20 minute wait: a large Caesar salad, a bowl of clam chowder soup, a tomato-mozzarella salad side, and 1 order of wood-fired lobster tacos). After a 1 hour and 20 minute wait, we received a side Caesar salad with no dressing, stone cold soup (but the microwave had warmed the bowl), tomato-mozzarella salad with no red wine vinegar, cold tacos with uncooked lobster meat and non-grilled shells. Never received biscuits. Sweet tea glass was empty most of the time; however, when it was refilled we got unsweetened tea. Took 15 minutes to get a manager to our table and by the time she arrived we had decided to leave which was a good thing because she didn't suggest making it right, but did notice all the things that were wrong. AND, SHE CAME BACK WITH A REDUCED BILL. We had eaten NOTHING! Paid the requested amount and left the ENTIRE ORDER UNEATEN. I've NEVER had a worse experience at any restaurant ever before- May have sent a meal or two back before, but have NEVER left an entire meal uneaten and been so glad to leave a restaurant in my life. It's bad when the kitchen cannot get a soup and salad order correct. You'd be best served to find another place to eat.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Yummm! The food was amazing! The service was not good but the food itself was fantastic. Maybe it was just our waitress but would still recommend going! Might just have to be a little pushy to get those biscuits quicker with some of the staff. Great raspberry mojitos too

Reviewed January 6, 2017

My husband and I enjoyed 3 different shrimp dishes tonight. We looked forward to the warm biscuits, but they were very slow coming--at 5:30 p.m.--and they did not seem to have the luxurious garlic butter glaze. A manager type came around to see how everything was and they were replaced later with fresh biscuits that were somewhat better, but not the best we've had at Red Lobster. I highly recommend the new bourbon glazed grilled shrimp--very good! The coconut shrimp was also quite good and well cooked. The service was very good, but not exceptional.

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

Family Christmas dinner for six. Great service, clean restaurant, food very disappointing. All food arrived cool to lukewarm at best. Rice pilaf and brussel sprouts were cold and dried out from overcooking. All seafood (lobster, crab claws, trout, mussels, salmon steak and grilled shrimp) were mediocre. We all agreed we would not return here and that this was the worst Red Lobster any of us had eaten in.