“Good food, right price, lagging service”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Forsyth
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Went here with the family for dinner two night ago. Had a bit of wait for our party of 7...20 minutes for a table. Two tables were empty but not cleared. When we got to the table, our waitress was right there with cheddar biscuits before taking our drink and food orders. The food order was about 15 minutes in arriving but mine and my sister's was missing. The waitress went to find our orders and the manager delivered them about 15 minutes later. Learned that they were short-handed in the kitchen. My shrimp - garlic parmesan and shrimp linguine alfredo were excellent. The baked potato was a little too baked but the salad with 1000 island was great. The wait wasn't all bad as it gave us a lot of time to talk since we were visiting for a week from Oklahoma.

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Menu offered swordfish and a tuna appetizer. Restaurant had neither- a bit surprising and very disappointing for a seafood restaurant. Service was great; food was good. As we were leaving, I spoke to the manager about the lack of availability of menu items. Incredible cavalier response- simply stating: I guess we were out. No apology, no accountability, no way this guy should be a manager of anything. Many other good restaurant options in this area; I would choose one of them.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

It’s a red lobster........

That’s about all that needs to be said.

It’s not great, but it’s not terrible. The people were nice, I really liked the staff, they were helpful and seemed to like working there. Bite it’s really o different than any other one I’ve been in

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

Very good seafood, salads and soups. Nice sized dining room keeps wait times down. Staff is well trained and helpful.

Everyone I come, I look forward to returning

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

My family was in town and we were excited about going to Red Lobster to have the endless shrimp. Our waitress, Megan was great but that was the only thing about our visit that was good. We waited 1 hour and 15 minutes before we got our food. Then the shrimp was over cooked and tough. We received our shrimp refills and it was burned even more. I spoke with the manager and she immediately blamed the kitchen and did nothing to accommodate us. We finally gave up and when Megan brought me our check $126.00 she said she went and found the manager and asked to give me a discount. She finally gave me %20 off. So I spent a lot of money for overcooked shrimp. It was awful. I will not be return and I advise you to go at your own risk.