“Wonderful Steak!”

Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Forsyth
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I had a bone in ribeye that is one of the best steaks I've ever had anywhere! Price very reasonable compared to other high-end restaurants. My son and wife also ordered steak ; a ribeye and a sirloin, and were very pleased
The sides are also very good, with plenty of options

Very good and very popular spot

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

I have visited here twice this month. First time went rather well and the second time was horrible service. We never had drink refills we didn't get any rolls till right before our food came which took forever she messed my son's drink up and just left that glass on the table and brought him another one. Never took any plates off of our table so with 4 people you could imagine how packed our table was. Our food was the only good thing about that whole visit. I'd say if I hadn't been here enough times to know it's not usually this way I'd never come back. It was absolutely horrible I should've talked to a manager but after eating we just wanted to get the heck out of there! I rated them a 3 because I know it's usually better.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

I was disappointed in January but it was perfect tonight. Medium filet was tender and had a great flavor. The vegetables were cooked in salted water which made them very good and full of flavor too. The rolls were hot and actually seemed better than other times as they didn't have the gross "yeasty" flavor. We will go back!

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

The service and food here are always excellent! Keep up the great job and I recommend this Texas Roadhouse to everyone!

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

This is my 2 year olds FAVORITE restraunt because they have steak on the kid's menu. They are very busy on the typical date nights so go early if you don't plan to wait.

Date of visit: March 2017