Fairfield Inn Forsyth Decatur(Forsyth)(Great Value!)
US$79
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$97/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$107
Hampton.com
US$164
US$114
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$65
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$60
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

All reviewsbasketball courtfire pitfull size fridgestove topgreat place to stayworkout roomseparate bedroomhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastexcellent stayindoor poolfitness centervery nice hotelhot tubbusiness tripmillikin universityamenities
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I had stayed at the Homewood Suites in Forsythe about 3 years ago and found it to be a great stay. I was pleased that it has remained a great hotel. Like all Homewood Suites, it offers an evening meal during the week and a hot breakfast every morning as part of the room package. We booked a one room suite and received one on the first floor. We went out to dinner, because we arrived too late for the evening meal. When we returned we found that the room above us apparently had small children that were racing around the room, from the living space, into the bedroom and bathroom, through the kitchen and into the living room. Normally this dies down by bedtime and is only a minor issue. However, we were trying to get to sleep early, because the next day we were leaving early to get home in front of a massive snow storm. I can’t believe how helpful the front desk was in getting us into another room. I don’t remember the name of the person at the desk, but she was one of the most compassionate and helpful people I have met during a hotel stay. Both rooms that we saw were spotless and all the amenities worked – TVs, microwave, fridge, stove. The price was a bargain for the quality of this hotel. We’ll be back next year.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2012

We are currently staying at the Homewood Suites while our two toddler children while my husband is in town for business. Amazing staff. Great food. Love the rooms. Nothing at all to complain about!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was here for two days as a chaperone with a show choir group. From the AMAZING check-in experience (never had a hotel so organized and prepared for our group) to the painless check-out, there simply wasn't one thing I would change. They bent over backwards to make us feel welcome (with my apologies for getting back at 1 in the morning after the competition... It's tough to keep 40 high school kids quiet!). Great breakfast (Kept well stocked), and very useful conference room... I could go on forever. My special thanks to the check-in person, the manager, and the maids. Everyone made us feel at home.

The hotel is also in a great location - Right next to a mall and many dining options.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank NelPit
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Great Suite Hotel. Great breakfast and great staff. This is the best place to stay in the Decatur area

Room Tip: Corner rooms are the best
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I arrived on Friday December 15, 2011 and stayed for the weekend. The first thing I noticed was the pleasant christmas type scent in the lobby upon entering. The check in was easy and the King sized bedroom with separate living room and kitchenette was decent sized and well appointed. The swimming pool and hot tub were both very warm. The shower area in the swimming area was especially nice to rinse off. Each morning there was a full catered hot breakfast including eggs, sausage, waffles, pancakes, coffee, juice, pastries, biscuts and gravy along with fruit toppings. The dining area had nice sized chairs and tables that were comfortable along with several tv's tuned to different stations. We did notice that some guests had some of their "friends or family" that lived in the area come to the hotel to join them for breakfast which I thought was taking advantage inappropriately in some cases. We also liked the fact that it was easy to get a cart to haul luggage up to your room.

The only thing that could be better is to have larger trash cans in the hallway near the elevator as I had to throw out alot of paper etc. each day and the trash cans were way too small. We noticed a few bags of garbage placed next to the can by other guests probably because there wasn't enough space--but this was a very small concern as it was picked up pretty quickly by staff.

Room Tip: Choose rooms away from the elevator
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family