“nice experience”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Forsyth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This afternoon I was hungry for mashed potatoes. We decided to drive to Cheddar's. It was around 2:00p.m , there was barely any customers there. We had a great waitress. We both ordered Chicken fried steak. It came with green beans, potatoes, gravy, and a piece of Texas toast. Our total price with drinks was about $25. We received our food quickly.
I would return again. Nice experience.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

In a nutshell, the service was terrible, the food was terrible, the waitress was clueless and all the food had a percular smell to it ,
Ours in GA is ususally a 45 min wait. I had a feeling when there was about 5 cars, that we should have bypassed....

1  Thank MrsDDJ
Reviewed July 14, 2017

I do not know when Cheddar's started using tin plates with brown paper over them to serve their hamburgers on, but no restaurant in there catagory should be doing this. If I wanted to go to a fast food place I would, but I expect better of Cheddar's. It doesn't make any sense since you still have a plate to wash and the cost of the disposable paper. The tin pan was also very nasty looking. I have been told by others they will not return to Cheddar's until they go back to being a nice restaurant, not a fast food joint.

1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed May 24, 2017

First let me say that the server did everything right, but the overall experience for this visit was average. Prompt seating, prompt delivery of drink, prompt order taking and that is where the prompt ends. We arrived at 2:00 p.m. and it was 3:30 before we had finished our "lunch" sandwiches. I cannot imagine what it would be like to get served at this restaurant if it were "busy".

1  Thank Mike H
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

The food and service have always been excellent here! The portions are very generous, and you will not walk away hungry! Highly recommend this Cheddars!