“Lunch on the run”

Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Forsyth
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dropped in for a quick lunch with the family after seeing a number of signs along the road traveling to Decatur, IL from Oklahoma advertising the 2 for $3 deal. Wife and I got 2 burgers and fries for a total of $6.00, a pretty good deal. I thought the burgers would be like sliders but they were good size and delicioius. Good service and promptly delviered food added to the great dining experience. Family totally enjoyed the lunch.

Reviewed June 14, 2018

Best milkshake you can get. Double cheeseburger with fries is an excellent value. Good service and great food.

Reviewed January 26, 2018

Everything is top quality in this restaurant and their Steakburger is the best, in my opinion. They also have an excellent chili mac but I prefer their Chili-Three-Ways which has more meat.

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

Dined at 7:00 pm so it was busy but should have looked elsewhere. Seated fast, but floor was slick from grease, order was not as ordered, and smell was so bad we had to wash all our clothes and take showers when we returned home. Will not go back!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

I dined here on Wednesday evening 9/6/17. Tabatha was my Sever. She greeted me with a smile, as soon as I walked in the door. She kept the root beers coming and was Very Quick with the service. The food was just as I ordered it and Yummy. The restaurant and restrooms were clean.