“Kind of nice”

Peking Chinese Food
Ranked #22 of 55 Restaurants in Franklin Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 22, 2016 via mobile

I had a high expectation from this place due to reviews it had, not really satisfied but ok.
I had a high expectation from this place due to reviews it had, not really satusfied but ok.

Reviewed February 18, 2016

This food was delivered to my hotel room by the airport, and they delivered promptly. It was tasty, with ample portions -- not exquisite, but tasty, and I'd order from them again. The prices were reasonable, and so if I stay at this airport hotel again, I'll almost surely order food from this restaurant again. They do tack on a $2.50 delivery fee, but that's not unreasonable (and I also gave a tip on top of that)

Reviewed October 28, 2015

Hampton Inn recommended them as a place that delivers. I really liked there website which made online ordering very easy. The food showed up quickly, food was hot and good, delivery guy was friendly. I recommend them if you are in the area looking for decent dinner.

Reviewed September 30, 2015

We arrived late at the hotel and did not have a lot of options for getting take out. So we took our chance with this place and ordered dinner for 2. What we got was dinner for 4 - portionwise. Huge eggrolls, soup for 4, fried rice, white rice, appetizers, noodles, and 2 entrees. This was some of the best Chinese we enjoyed in a long time and for the quality and quantity rather inexpensive. Hot and fast. Great!