Super 8 Freeport
US$75
US$125
West Motel(Freeport)
TripAdvisor
White Pines Inn(Mount Morris)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Restaurant
All reviewsnight standunder constructionfitness roomfirst floorrooms were very cleanil
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 November 2011

This hotel had great service! The rooms were very clean and the breakfast was delicious! The pool was the perfect temp and was very clean. The fitness room was up to date and a good size. I would definitely staff here again!

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
9  Thank Christina T
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We stayed at the Super 8 over labor day weekend, The price was fair, Rooms clean and helpful staff as well, I recomend!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: 3rd floor was quite and clean!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
8  Thank Tracy O
Reviewed 21 August 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights and was mostly happy with it. Our 1st night was the best. We were on the 2nd floor away from the street. It is nicely furnished , clean and quiet , very comfy room and good internet . At breakfast we asked if there was any fruit and the manager said oh we are out I'll go get some so off he went and brought back some fruit !!! Our 2nd night did not go as well. We were on the 3rd floor toward the street. People were coming and going all night . There was no clock in the room. Otherwise we were pretty happy with our stay and would chose this motel again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
9  Thank theakitty
Reviewed 9 May 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding we were going to. The Manager checked us in and was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were your regular hotel rooms. The staff though made our stay a great one. Our son got sick the first night and although they did not have a laundry room they were very eager to help us get our stuff cleaned. In the morning at breakfast the manager was very accomidating when food would run out or get low. Also, I left my bag in the lobby and they held it for me and gave it to someone in my party to bring to the wedding. I would say they went above and beyond what most hotel staff have done for us in the past.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank Ecrook
Reviewed 26 February 2009

We stayed here on on Friday night in February. The woman at the front desk was excellent- Very friendly and knowledgeable of the area. She was able to provide names of good restaurants and gave great directions.

We were a little disappointed that the location was not within walking distance of Freeport shops (our fault for not doing the research) and we felt that for the time of year (Winter in Maine!) the price was a little steep.

DEFINITELY request a room away from the highway.

Overall, the hotel was fine. I was ecstatic to see a "No Pets" sign. I am never happy knowing a dog was in the room prior to my arrival (with the possibility of fleas,ticks,etc)-Thank you Holiday Inn!. The room was large and clean, the breakfast was standard Holiday Inn fare and the reception area was large with plenty of seats. The pool and whirlpool area were clean and the only thing lacking here were towels.

I would definitely recommend this place while passing through Freeport. Kudos to their front desk people.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Darlyne J
GM33618, Manager at Super 8 Freeport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2010

This review appears to be for the Freeport Maine Holiday Inn Express not the Holiday Inn Express in Freeport IL. Thank you!