“Excellent Mexican fare and reasonable prices”
Review of Amigos

Amigos
Ranked #18 of 74 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Easily found and accessible right off Galena Ave in Freeport. The food is fresh. Good presentation. Prices reasonable. $22 for two including drinks and tax. I enjoyed the chicken enchiladas and my son had a steak burrito. We both had food to bring home. We enjoy Amigos for Mexican fare whenever we are in Freeport.
For the Abraham Lincoln enthusiasts, the Lincoln Douglas debate took place just a few blocks away and the area is now a nice park with historical markers.
Additionally, the historical Union Dairy ice-cream shop is next door to the park and serves up a very good selection of ice cream.
Make it a great day!

Reviewed February 2, 2018

The food is very good. The mole sauce is exceptional. Your abuela would be worried! The wait staff is friendly and efficient. The ambiance is delightfully authentic. Every time I am there I feel like I just stepped in from a street in Juarez. You cannot spend much money here.
If we could combine the food from Amigos with the circus from Fiesta Cancun Freeport would have its first great restaurant!

Reviewed November 8, 2017

I LOVE the rice and beans, the fresh salsa is just that.
I highly recommend Amigos, it is good Mexican food at a reasonable price. Great for families.

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Note: the menu that is attached to Google Maps is not the menu for this restaurant. However, the food was really good, especially the shrimp. Refried beans actually had the beans and not pureed. Meals can be taken to go.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

I know that this is a Mexican restaurant but they also serve breakfast. Their breakfast items are very good. You get more than enough. I always go home with a doggie bag. The prices are very reasonable.

Been to Amigos? Share your experiences!