“Great selection of craft beers”

Galena Brewing Company
Ranked #10 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$3 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We are a local grassroots craft brewery using only the best of local ingredients...The only brewery in Galena, and the first to return to this historic brewing town in 80 years. We have six regular house brands on tap, and five to six seasonal and guest taps, regular & seasonal brews, best baked wings in Galena, salads and sandwiches menu & desserts. Kids menu too! We have taken strides to ensure that our table and bar service is excellent, and we are happy to report that our customer feedback now consistently reflects that quality. Brewery tours Friday at 5pm and Saturday at 11:30am. Beer tasting flights and full bar. Live music and dancing most weekends on a Friday and Saturday at 8pm. Football games on 82 inch and 55 inch screens with really cool surround sound. When the game is on...You are THERE man! We also have a 35 seat party room for hire.
Reviewed 30 December 2016

this is the place to go in Galena if you want to have a great craft beer. It's halfway down on main street and also the ambience is pretty cool.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We stopped in for a beer and that's what was imprinted on the side of the glass, "Beer Me!". Actually, I joined my husband for a beer after I finished my shopping along Main Street. It was a great place for my husband to sit at the bar, enjoy a beer, and get a bit of work done on his phone while I shopped. Either way, I liked the atmosphere.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

We stop here when we were having a stagettee party, they were so frindily and love the specillity beer, mine had coffee in it. Everyone had a differnt drink or beer and they all loved it. The bartender was very nice. Clean and great atomosphere.

Reviewed 14 December 2016

We enjoyed a beer flight and chose beers from that. It was fun (a little pricy!), and a good spot to rest, regroup, and catch up on scores. We only had appetizers and for a group of 4, the pretzel bites would not be nearly enough and we instead had the 2 lb. pretzel - which was delicious.

I also enjoyed looking at the attached gift shop where "Beer Me" is printed on many gifts. They had a brewery tour that we missed, I'd like to catch it next time. Staff was quick with drinks and food. Pricing was average. Great ambiance with holiday decorations! Went there twice on this past trip.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Had a very tasty lunch in a nice setting. Beer cheese soup was really delicious! Prices are reasonable. Staff very friendly.
Would definitely go again.