“Great for a quick lunch”
Review of Victory Cafe

Victory Cafe
Ranked #16 of 68 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Victory Cafe is located in the heart of Main Street serving up great food in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Enjoy our breakfast specialties all day long including fresh baked cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles, and omelets. Don't miss daily lunch specials offering the best from our extensive menu of homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.Come and enjoy a delicious bacon-infused bloody mary or mimosa with your meal.Bring the family and bring your appetite to Galena's favorite restaurant - Victory Cafe!
Reviewed September 17, 2017

After a huge breakfast we just wanted a light lunch so we ate pie with ice cream. There were only three types of pie available, but the two we had were very good.

Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I have been in the restaurant a few times for breakfast. The food is plentiful but I would say it is only mediocre.
The staff are efficient but not overly friendly. They do make sure your coffee cup is full but it feels like they want to move you in and out. I guess that's ok so you can explore Galena and the area but I like to feel welcome and that the staff wants you to stay as long as you want. I guess business is business even in a small town.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

The restaurant we'd planned on visiting was closed, so we headed into the Victory Cafe. It looked ok - but let me tell you, the food was much better than ok! I had a breakfast and my friend got a sandwich and both were above average. The coffee was even Good! I would definitely recommend this place for a good meal at a good price. We were very pleased with the service and the food. It's not the fanciest place, but it was full of locals and really - that says it all.

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Great breakfast spot - good location and great service. Server was extremely friendly and quick with drink refills. Very good food!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

The Victory has a marvelous location right downtown. We were there for lunch and my wife gobbled up her Rueben sandwich in a heartbeat! My egg salad was wonderful too. The staff was focused and friendly!

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Victory Cafe? Share your experiences!