“breakfast”

Ranked #12 of 65 Restaurants in Galena
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Victory Cafe is located in the heart of Main Street serving up great food in a casual, family-friendly atmosphere. Enjoy our breakfast specialties all day long including fresh baked cinnamon rolls, pancakes, waffles, and omelets. Don't miss daily lunch specials offering the best from our extensive menu of homemade soups, salads, sandwiches, and burgers.Come and enjoy a delicious bacon-infused bloody mary or mimosa with your meal.Bring the family and bring your appetite to Galena's favorite restaurant - Victory Cafe!
Reviewed October 17, 2017

My husband and I consider Victory Cafe our favorite breakfast restaurant. Every time we come to Galena we go here and get the same thing. We split the best blueberry pancake I have ever had with a sausage, egg and cheese croissant and the best corned beef hash I have ever had.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

We picked this place as we walked past. there were a lot of people in there and thought it would be good. Food was good, but the service was a bit spotty. I ordered what I thought was a Chicago style hot dog which was how it was listed on the menu. However, on delivery of our food the server said I had to specify that was what I wanted. I only got a basic hot dog with no 'fixings'. My husband ordered the chili dog which was to his liking. Food itself was good in spite of the error.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Diner standards with a relaxed casual atmosphere great for our weekend breakfast after Country Fair shopping. Something for everyone. Veggie omelet was great. Pancakes bigger than the plate.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

A very popular restaurant in Galena, so prepare to wait a bit to be seated; it is, however, totally worth it! Start out with a bloody mary; it's a meal in a glass. All the food shared by our table was great; chicken-fried steak and various omelets were all done to perfection. The server was welcoming and attentive. We'll go back!

Reviewed October 10, 2017

We were told to have breakfast here, because the food was really good. Not so much. It was pretty average and service was stop and start. We had to ask multiple times to get beverages and I never did get my orange juice. It really seemed more like diner food, simple and no presentation. If that's what you're looking for, this is the place for you.

Been to Victory Cafe? Share your experiences!