“Authentic and innovative simultaneously”
Review of Bien Trucha

Bien Trucha
Ranked #3 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2018

This place deserves its popularity. Nice space, great service, awesome food, decent size portions that weren't punishingly huge. Go early and avoid the crowds. I could see the place getting crowded and inefficient and the leisurely meal that we had would be harried.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Five stars. Great service from the bartender while we waited for our table. Great service from our server and the bus people who helped her. The food is outstanding. Very fresh tasting. Perfect spices and well cooked. We had the pollo tacos, swordfish tacos, steak tacos, and one other. All outstanding. Our server also recommended the grilled corn a rice dish which were a perfect compliment to our dinner.

Reviewed June 9, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant several times and I just love it. Food consistently good. You will be cozy so keep that in mind but the atmosphere is great.

Reviewed June 3, 2018

Let me start by saying I LOVE Mexican/Latin based foods! So, after many great reviews & recommendations, the 4 of us headed there last night (Sat). OK - we arrived by 5:30 & they place was packed. After a short wait (10 mins) we were seated inside a narrow building at a table suitable for 2, yet we were 4. OK - I get the trendy urban chic crowded idea, but really???? Menu is quite nice & presentation was nice - but 4 tiny tacos & w/o double tortilla - contents kinda fell out - really???? Margaritas were good, but take out the ice cubes & glass held about 3-4 oz of drink and this at $12 - really???? Bean dip & chips were good, but portion VERY small. Sides to order were good (corn, bean, white rice) but also quite small. Bottom line, 4 drinks, 3 orders of tacos and 3 sides - and we spent $110 before tip. So, we won't go back - in spite of the flood of great reviews. It's trendy, fresh food, cook staff works their butts off, crowded, noisy, & I think a perfect place for milleniums to drop a chunk of change but not for me - really????

1  Thank Kathy M
Reviewed May 11, 2018 via mobile

Our first visit and we will definitely be returning. We got there as the restaurant opened and it was soon packed. Everything was fresh and seasoned perfectly. The margarita was small but very refreshing. We tried the guacamole with fruit which was cantaloupe tonight. Very good. My husband had the skirt steak tacos and I tried the swordfish tacos. Both entrees were plentiful (4) and tasty. We had sides of pinto beans and a roasted corn dish. Even though they claim to be small plates, you do get generous portions. Our servers were very attentive as my water glass was constantly being refilled.