“Almost too good!”

Riganato Old World Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Riganato Old World Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We visited this place a second time after being totally impressed during our visit with friends for a New Year's Eve dinner. It certainly didn't disappoint us. I don't like the overdone pasta that I'm often served, but this place knows what aldente means and hit the mark during both visits. I also love dishes prepared with capers and I think that their pork tenderloin/lemon/caper/angel-hair is exceptional. But then again, so was the spaghetti with fist sized stuffed meat balls that my fiance raved about the first time. Excellent food and service, good ambiance and prices. Only negative...parking is limited.

Reviewed June 12, 2017

I have heard great things about this restaurant and we finally dined there yesterday and we were not disappointed. The staff was friendly, efficient, and could answer our questions about the entrees. My husband ordered a sandwich that came with fries. To me, hot, fresh fries are an indication of the food quality. And the fries were hot to touch and taste and this created a first, favorable impression. We shared a red pepper appetizer and it was delicious. I had the beet salad, and it too, was very tasty. The menu is varied and there were four different specials. We will definitely return.

1  Thank Blueiii596
Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

To begin, I am very picky when it comes to restaurants. I rarely enjoy eating out.

This is the best place I have ever eaten at. Not only is the atmosphere gorgeous, with a simple yet regal feel and a romantic mood, but the food is incredible. Spices are used at just the right amount, all the ingredients are fresh and there is such a huge variety of dishes. Something for everyone can be found here.

The family who works here knows the importance of atmosphere and hospitality, and that is reflected in their work. I greatly enjoyed my experience here and will be coming back again. I recommend this place to everyone, but especially those of us who appreciate the values of family, small business, and making your customers feel as if they are at home.

A big thanks to the Nicolaou family!

1  Thank Allison P
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

A little place west of downtown Geneva ! Looks like an old house. The food is amazing! Wanted too try everything! I highly recommend the meat balls. You can't miss with this place. Small place but you will love it.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner! The gluten free options seemed almost endless and the food was amazing. Our waitress was very personable and had a great sense of humor. We can't wait to go back!