“Great food. Very cute atmosphere”
Review of Monical's Pizza

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Gilman
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We had dinner here. Then the pizza looked so good, we brought one for our room. The waitress was so friendly. The place is a collectors paradise. So many novelties decorating the restaurant. Nice.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed June 14, 2017

have loved Monical's Pizza for years and the Gilman restaurant makes some of their better pies ... always try to include a Monical's stop when visiting Central Illinois ... convenient hours, family pleaser deals with large pies and salads ... only request is that they add a beverage choice with no caffeine and no sugar!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with friends and family. Yes, you order at a register and then they bring you the food. I also thought this was a little strange but not a deal breaker for me. The food is excellent and the service was great. We had pizza and breadsticks. This is the best thin crust pizza I have ever had. I have never heard of Monica's so I didn't realize it was a chain. The atmosphere was great, the food was excellent and the staff was wonderful. If I'm ever back in the area, I'll be back for more.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 26, 2017 via mobile

Great place for pizza. Large enough area for. Birthday parties and large groups. Great for families on a budget

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Monica's knocks it out of the park as always! so glad they have such a great, well kept restaurant in Gilman with their delicious pizza. yum! definitely coming back time and time again

Date of visit: September 2016