“Very good pizza ”
Review of Monical's Pizza

Monical's Pizza
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Gilman
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

We eat Monical pizza when we stay in super 8 Gilman it’s delivery service cheese pizza was very hot and nice on test

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 28, 2017

If you like super thin crust and great flavor this place is awesome. I wish they would expand the chain to Iowa! Or which I was younger to buy into one. Our waitress was super helpful and sweet. I noted that all tables were taken care of very well also. Food, wonderful!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We had dinner here. Then the pizza looked so good, we brought one for our room. The waitress was so friendly. The place is a collectors paradise. So many novelties decorating the restaurant. Nice.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 14, 2017

have loved Monical's Pizza for years and the Gilman restaurant makes some of their better pies ... always try to include a Monical's stop when visiting Central Illinois ... convenient hours, family pleaser deals with large pies and salads ... only request is that they add a beverage choice with no caffeine and no sugar!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch with friends and family. Yes, you order at a register and then they bring you the food. I also thought this was a little strange but not a deal breaker for me. The food is excellent and the service was great. We had pizza and breadsticks. This is the best thin crust pizza I have ever had. I have never heard of Monica's so I didn't realize it was a chain. The atmosphere was great, the food was excellent and the staff was wonderful. If I'm ever back in the area, I'll be back for more.

Date of visit: March 2017