All reviews room was clean nice hotel short drive would stay here again fresh fruit complimentary breakfast would highly recommend this hotel convenient location the hotel staff next morning hot tub desk clerk nice stay edwardsville siue inns wedding
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Really quite hotel, no road noise, no hallway noise. First time in the area and if back that way will stay again. Staff was great to work with, room very clean, wifi worked really well. We were greeted correctly and room was ready.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I would like to see a happy hour at Hamptons, Hiltons like the other hotels are starting to offer. I think that Drury Inns, have the right idea on happy hour and breakfast. They (Drury Inn) even offer free popcorn and soda's. I like the points Hampton gives.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Nice hotel near I-55. Room was nice (with exception of stained bench at foot of bed) and the bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was good and perfect start to the day. We would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I have stayed here on business travel in the past, but this time it was a personal trip. Every Hampton should be just like this one - clean and friendly with excellent service. The beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows, and the continental breakfast was simple but fresh and well prepared. All of this made the price a solid value.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped overnight here to break up our trip from Lawrence KS and Indy. Location was great in that it put us east of St Louis morning traffic and left just a nice 3-4 hours drive into Indy.
The room was spacious and clean. The bath as well. Bed was a bit soft for my taste, but that is purely personal preference.
Breakfast area was spacious and clean.
Good presentation of hot buffet.
But we're simple cereal-for-breakfast folks.
I was initially pleased to see cooked oatmeal on the line but chagrined to find the oatmeal a thick, gooey mass. We ate fairly early (7am) so it wasn't that it had been there all morning. I was able to thin it with coffee and make it edible, but still - I'd rather have the packet of instant common with some of the less expensive hotel chains.
Overall, a good stay but details make a difference.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple