“Good Pho”
Review of Pho Ha

Pho Ha
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed November 16, 2017 via mobile

Tried this place out while working in the area. Good Pho. Fast and friendly service. Small place fills up fast.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed September 24, 2017

Pho was good but not the best. Lean beef was tough I thought. Broth was good. Service was fast and nice people. Seemed very popular.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Pretty much a little hole in the wall in a strip mall in the suburbs, doesn’t sound like much huh. Well this place is why mama told you to never judge a book by its cover. Food is outstanding. I’ve had 4 different types of Pho here and they are all great, the seafood being my favorite. The Banh Mi bbq pork sandwich is the best Banh Mi I’ve had anywhere, ever. There’s a reason there is always a wait at lunch, trust me its worth it.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed April 3, 2016

I have been here many times over the years and this is my daughters go to place for Pho and she even bough a special bowl at home to put her Pho in. I like the Pho too and I usually have her get me a Banh Mi and egg rolls with extra dipping sauce that I pour over my Banh Mi. I also enjoy the smoothies.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank RadfordC
Reviewed January 4, 2016 via mobile

Repeat: best pho in the Chicago area. Better than the viet restaurants in California and NYC I've been to too. Pho Ha is so good!!!!

Date of visit: January 2016