“Groupon deal”

Mabuhay Restaurant & Catering
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

The deal was for pancit, eggrolls or chicken and buko pandan salad.
1. We didn't get the salad, didn't know till we got home they substituted leche flan, the worst I have ever tasted.
2. Pancit had too much pepper my grandkids broke out.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Big portions, friendly staff, and a massive space, though the food was average. I had a craving for Filipino food and it unfortunately didn't hit the spot. I agree with some of the reviewers that the service did lag even though the place was not busy. Too bad really, I was excited to try this place

Date of visit: April 2016
3  Thank Globe_Trotter_Go
Reviewed February 4, 2016

I saw this place on TA and as I love Filipino food this was not a tough choice for me. I had a combo plate with Egg Rolls, Adobo Pork, Fried Rice, and Pancit Noodles with delicious vegetables including carrots and cabbage. I also had a Coconut Smoothie with both tapioca and pieces of coconut too. All in all a very great lunch and leftovers for tomorrow. I really enjoyed all and the dipping sauce for the egg rolls was mmm good. And the Adobo pork was very tender and tasty too.

Great menu and many more things to come back for and the Saturday or Sunday Buffet is in my near future. The owner waited on me and he picked out my combo plate based on what I told him I liked and it was spot on!!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank RadfordC
Reviewed December 11, 2015

I catered a small event at my house last minute and Mabuhay was able to accommodate. I ordered the pancit (rice noodles), Korean crispy chicken, buko pandan desert and an extra order of egg rolls. My family loved the food, including the kids who tend to be picky eaters. As a side note I was the only Filipino there. I will definitely order more food in the future.

Date of visit: November 2015