“Love love love!!!”

Pita Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Glenview
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Love this place! Moved out of state few years ago and everytime I am back in town this place is always on the list!!! Beef shwarma is the best I ve ever had. Falafel is amazing!!!
Lunch combo is the best deal around. I plan to take pics but I dig in right away amd rememeber after My plate is empty. Ooops

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 27, 2018

WE love to order our humus and pita and carry it out. We have never dined inside. No need. Carry out from Pita Inn is amazing. Love their food. Love the milwaukee ave location

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Fast food, order from the counter type of spot. Good assortment of drinks as well. I opted for mint ayran.
Had the lamb plate, lots of perfectly seasoned meat patties, fresh grilled. Served with two pita, rice and undressed salad. Whole thing was around $16
I would suggest getting their hot sauce, it’s homemade! Very flavorful and spicy.
When I got there, the dining hall was a mess. They have a porter that eventually showed up, but patrons were at least doing the new diners a favor by taking their trays and piling them on one table up front for the porter.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Only got the 2-ounce thing of garlic sauce. Should've gotten the 8-ounce container. It was that bland! Got the chicken shawarma, and all there was, was chicken, and lettuce. Had to order garlic on the side. The chicken was also very dry. The only thing I recommend is the Knafeh, which was delicious. Could eat that all day.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Pita Inn serves nice selection of Middle Eastern / Mediterranean Cuisine in a fast food fashion. Service is friendly, prices are very reasonable, everything is fresh and tasty.

Date of visit: July 2018