“Good staff bad food”

Porters
Ranked #107 of 173 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2015

Bar food and over priced but the staff was friendly. The options sound tasty but the food was bland and they should stick to bar food

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We had a late dinner. It was fresh and delicious. Generous portion, reasonable prices. Take advantage if the daily special.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

The service was very good, as was the food. The odd thing though, you are sitting in an area of the hotel lobby that has just half height walls. So, you can hear people checking in, front desk conversations, we even heard a vacuum that was running in a hallway somewhere nearby.
For a good meal, it's a good spot. For ambiance, I would look at a more traditional place.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I had breakfast at Porters both days that I attended a convention and it was good but there were no breakfast meats that I could find. We all should really stay away from these but at least a piece of ham or bacon would have been nice. I really cannot complain about anything because the service was nice and there was plenty of everything. If you are looking for sausage, bacon, or ham, this is not the place to go. If you are looking for something very healthy, this is a two thumbs up. I would go back hear again on my next stay because I now know what I am getting but just do not be surprised if there is no meat...

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really the food prep was bad and I got sick after I ate, of course they said it wasn't them that I must have eaten somewhere else, I did, upstairs for breakfast. Great if your on a purging diet!