“Spotty Service; average food”
Review of Yard House

Yard House
Ranked #7 of 173 Restaurants in Glenview
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Fun place in a cute shopping area. The restaurant itself is pretty large and the bar is long with a lot of seating, which is nice if you just want drinks and not take up a whole table. The vibe is "standard American-style restaurant." Nothing fancy. But at least it was clean.

Yard House has a decent selection of beer on tap, wine and a full bar. I ordered a pinot noir that was not that great. I should have asked for a taste before I went for the whole glass. My friends and I were going to stay for one drink and wound up spending a few hours there. We ordered the chicken nachos. They were HUGE. Four of us did not finish one order.

The service was spotty. At first our server seemed to be on top of it but then he disappeared. Maybe he went on break? So we had to flag down another bartender to help us. Overall it was an okay introduction to Yard House.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed May 15, 2018

We have been here before but this time the service a bit spotty and not as attentive as usual. The food was well prepared and quite good. This place seems to be good for an early Sunday evening dinner.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Great craft beer selection and you can get it by the yard hence the name. The service was excellent from who seated us and the waiting staff. The food selection is great. My wife had a burger and I had the Nashville hot chicken we were both very happy. I’ve already told my friends to check this place out the next time they are up here

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018

We went here for my husband's birthday. Great selection of beer for him and drinks for us. The variety of food is really different and delicious. Our server Zack was very friendly. He also, when asked, gave us some good recommendations, we didn't regret at all. Plus he was alot of fun and made our birthday outing even better. Atmosphere was great as well. Highly recommend

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

The food is good. The atmosphere is good and great of you want to watch the game. Reasonable prices.

Date of visit: March 2018