“Nice Place”

Lascelles Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Granite City
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Lascelles is a nice place for dinner or lunch. It is quiet with a goo atmosphere. My only issue was I thought it took long time the food to come.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times before. We decided to try the Tuesday night 16 for $16 special which consisted of a 16 oz draft beer, a 16 oz New York strip steak & a 16 oz baked potato. My husband ordered this and was in steak heaven. He ordered his steak medium rare and it came perfectly cooked. It was very tasty & he couldn't finish the whole steak. I ordered the appetizer grilled sea scallops which came with 4 large scallops & the small Caesar salad. Both were excellent. If you are looking for more of an upscale place for good food this is a great place to come. Our server, Sarah, was attentive and efficient.

Reviewed December 25, 2016

My wife and I had been wanting to try Lascelles based on good things we'd heard. A couple of friends joined us and we had dinner here a few weeks ago. The dining room is medium to small in size, with a nice sized bar in the center. (It's a wedge-shaped building and the dining room is in the point of the wedge). We all really enjoyed the calamari appetizer. I don't recall what everyone else had, but I enjoyed the smokehouse burger and parmesan fries very much. The service was good and wine pours were generous. I would really like to go back and try some of the steak and seafood options, so that's on my list of New Year's resolutions! With a movie theater just down the block it's a good place for dinner & a movie.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

Lascelles offers a great atmosphere for lunch and dinner. Nice bar area, good choices on the menu, a lot of appetizers to choose from.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

Food was excellent. We had a shrimp po boy and a large burger. Both were GREAT. Only issue was one waitress appeared to be covering the entire restaurant. She was great, but only 1 of her. Because of this, lunch took longer than the time I have for lunch.