“"Unexpected Treasure"”

Lascelles Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 72 Restaurants in Granite City
Reviewed April 15, 2018

My wife and I had been visiting local areas to get fish dinner on Friday nights with a lot of mixed results. Then we decided to come to Lascelles Restaurant. I can say we finally found "the place". The fish couldn't have been prepared better and the service and atmosphere was wonderful. The prices were more than fair as well. We will return very soon as this place is one of the best fares Granite City offers.

Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! We tried the hummus plate and we both got different burgers for our entree. The hummus plate was probably one of the best appetizers I've ever had. Burgers were great. Patties were not frozen patties which is a huge plus. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 23, 2017 via mobile

We had a great experience at Lascelles!!
Great selection of starters, my steak was excellent as my wife's pasta! Quiet atmosphere, with personable and timely service! Thank you Tori!!!!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Lascelles is a nice place for dinner or lunch. It is quiet with a goo atmosphere. My only issue was I thought it took long time the food to come.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We have been here several times before. We decided to try the Tuesday night 16 for $16 special which consisted of a 16 oz draft beer, a 16 oz New York strip steak & a 16 oz baked potato. My husband ordered this and was in steak heaven. He ordered his steak medium rare and it came perfectly cooked. It was very tasty & he couldn't finish the whole steak. I ordered the appetizer grilled sea scallops which came with 4 large scallops & the small Caesar salad. Both were excellent. If you are looking for more of an upscale place for good food this is a great place to come. Our server, Sarah, was attentive and efficient.