“small, cozy friendly cafe with good food but......”
Review of Itty Bitty

Itty Bitty
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Granite City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 6, 2018

We have been there a half dozen times and everything was fine, food, service. So we went there today and food was good, but our waitress was clueless, must be new, we never saw her before. We sat for approx. 15 min. before she realizes she never even took our order, says she is sorry, saying she thought she did! What? please understand
that there are only 3 tables with people there, A total of 10 people including us. Two waitresses and only 4 tables to service and they could not even handle it. A TOTAL MESS. We always tip very good, like 25% at least, however she was such a deadbeat and so inattentive that I left a dollar just to send her a message. I doubt she will get it!
I hope the management is aware of what a disaster she is to their business and acts accordingly and gets this little cafe back on track. good food, lousy waitress.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

We came here to eat lunch. My wife had the bbq beef & fries, I had the pot roast, corn and mashed potatoes. They were both good and they give you generous portions. It cost us $15 plus the tip. I have noticed that the interior could be a bit cleaner, thus only a 4 rating. I will be back though to eat again.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed November 22, 2016 via mobile

I come here occasionally on Tuesday for the country fried steak, mashed potatoes and corn. They give you a generous portion and the food is great. Waitresses are nice as well.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

Finally stopped in after hearing great things about Itty Bitty. So glad we did! We each ordered a burger and fries. Awesome! I know a burger and fries sounds simple, but a lot of places are so-so. These burgers were what I would call "old fashioned" burgers. Crisp edges. Nothing fancy- just good! There were about 10 others dining or getting take out on a Monday night. Several ordered the daily specials - meatloaf or pork roast and dressing. All looked good. Service was great!! We will definitely be back. This may become our local go-to.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed May 8, 2016

This is our favorite breakfast spot near GC. Friendly staff, efficient service and the food is prepared exactly how you order it and served nice and hot. The menu is simple, home style food at a fair price. Good spot for breakfast. I recommend the not so itty bitty special if you aren't planning to eat again all day. :).

Date of visit: May 2016