“Excellent Service for a Fast Food Joint”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #22 of 152 Restaurants in Gurnee
Reviewed June 1, 2018

As it's fast food, I really wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised. There are more options on the menu than at most fast food places and if you are eating in, they bring it to the table for you.

The food itself was just ok - a bit too greasy in all honesty, but nobody goes to fast food joints for haute cuisine. However, the staff are extremely pleasant and helpful, and that alone can make a world of difference. So kudos to Culver's!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Culver’s is one of my favorite chain restaurants. The staff is friendly and the food prepared fresh. Stoped with a bus group and our orders were taken efficiently and our food arrived to our tables quickly. Love Culver’s and can’t wait for it to expand to places outside the Midwest!

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank Jhjani
Reviewed November 30, 2017

We like their Northern Pike and it is only available during lent. The hamburgers are to die for they are so good..

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank 337charleneh
Reviewed October 15, 2017

so there ice cream is the best I can eat it all the time because it is the best I ask my mom lets go get some ice cream she said lets get culvers.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

We were visiting Chicago and decided to go to six flags as well. After spending several hours standing in ridiculously long lines, we got hungry and tired. We chose Culver's because it was new to us and it did not let us down. They serve burgers and shakes. Would recommend.

Date of visit: October 2017