“Tight buffet”

The Chocolate Sanctuary
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Sanctuary is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 152 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Description: Full service restaurant and lounge
Description: Full service restaurant and lounge
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

The food and service are wonderful. We went for an early Mom's day celebration. My wife loved the ribs. I loved the French toast. The wait staff was solid.

1  Thank Princerman

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed with this place! We were greeted warmly and great service continued from there! You can tell they use fresh ingredients. I love the infusion of cocoa in some of the entree's. The chocolate molten is made to order and believe me it's worth ordering.

2  Thank 1453StephanieC1453
Reviewed April 14, 2017

Meals are delicious...some with or without chocolate. Place is comfortable. I would recommend, especially for a special occasion.

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We've been here before. Service and food are consistently wonderful. The menu items are great with the chocolate subtly added. My kids love the bread and chocolate butter. Very clean, great ambiance. Unique little change, worth the visit.

Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

This place always does a phenomenal job with service. The lollipop chicken wings are amazing, as are their salads. The decadent desserts date something you would need to plan ahead to make room for during a visit. Enjoy!