2,318 results
All reviews cocktail bar water bungalow all inclusive package our waiter fish glass floor main bar nurse sharks dive point beautiful island small island male airport standard room our honeymoon room boy curries water sports
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

The only good place about this place is that the marine life around these island is very beautiful ,I couldnt beleive there is no wifi only one desktop near the reception , After check in we went to our room and the bags arrived so late we missed our lunch buffet , i had to call so many times at the reception , The worst part was even the bell boy came with the bags he refused to leave our room unless we give him a tip , He kept on repeating its fine , its fine , I replied to him yes its fine ! , He made a really grumpy face and he kept starring at me , i had to close the door on his face , I stayed in water villa room 424 which has no privacy the other villa is just exactly opposite , we can even view inside other room from the deck .I regret stayingin this hotel , My advice to everyone is that there are plenty of other options in maldives , There is no wifi , no privacy and staff who only wants to work for tips ....

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
7  Thank Nadir S
Mohamed A, General Manager at Adaaran Club Rannalhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2015

Dear Nadir,

We thank you for the review and concerns shared with us.

We are happy to know that you enjoyed the marine life here, as you say,’ the only good place of this place is that the marine life around the Island is very beautiful’.

It is our aim and intention to listen to customers and revive services accordingly, we apologize for the inconvenience and bad experience you faced, and we ensure you, we have now looked into your concern seriously and brought appropriate changes to the porter service for the betterment of all our customers.

Hotel has Wifi service available as hot spots within Front Office, near all Bars and within Water Villa rooms as a chargeable service.

We are extremely sorry and apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced during you stay with us.

With warm regards from Maldives.

Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

This is place is almost everything you could want from a resort.

Positives:

-welcome drink and towel on arrival
-friendly staff that cater to all your needs
-beautiful beaches, white sand, clear water
-someone comes to sweep your room twice a day (there's a lot of sand)

Negatives:

-getting there is a mission, and the price is not included in the amount you initially pay (and it's not cheap! ). The boat ride is about 45 minutes and it literally made me sick, the boat goes up and down the whole time for 45 minutes. Don't eat anything before taking the boat.
-the food is not great.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank 891ezraw
Mohamed A, General Manager at Adaaran Club Rannalhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2015

Dear 891ezraw,

Thanks for the review,

Your comment ‘this place is almost everything you could want from a Resort” have made us aware you have liked our property immensely, as a Resort Hotel.

You appreciation of welcome drinks with a towel on arrival, friendly staff that caters for all your needs, beautiful beaches, white sand with clear water and someone comes to sweep your room twice daily have given our service team happiness in knowing you have liked our service.

Majority of our guests pay their full package with transfer charges and for some of our online booking options have packages with and without transfer charges, so sometimes customers have to pay transfer separately after arrival. The 45-minute transfer from Airport is sometimes a bit challenging depending on the weather conditions but majority of the trips are very comfortable and smooth.

We apologize for our shortfall and believe you had a good holiday with us.

With warm regards from Rannalhi.

Reviewed July 23, 2015

I had been to this resort couple of months before. It was my honeymoon trip and we had a wonderul time over there.

the hospitality and cleanliness of the rooms are good... we stayed at water bungalow and it was one of the best experience in our life

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karthikaiselvamv

Dear Karthikaiselvamv,

We are pleased to read your review just few months after your visit and letting us know you had a wonderful honeymoon with us.

Your appreciation of hospitality from our service staff and cleaning staff has given them confidence that customers value their service as worthy to recognize and they are happy for your wonderful stay with them.

In addition, your water villa experience ‘as best experience of your life’ will surely make other customers to book our hotel without doubt.

Warm regards from Rannalhi.

Reviewed July 13, 2015

Me and my partner have only just come back from our 7 night stay in this beautiful resort and needless to say we already cant wait to go back.

The reviews on here don't really do this resort justice, this is a very reasonably priced, very well kept, extremely friendly and customer orientated place to stay. From the moment we arrived we were treated very well, greeted with a cold flannel and an ice tea. Check in was very smooth we arrived at around 9.00 in the morning and within the hour we were sorted and in our room, despite check in time being 2.00pm.

Our room was 120, I must admit it was a little outdated in terms of décor and lighting (one of the lights didn't always work) however we had no issues with the room as it was kept fantastically clean. We had housekeeping come into our room twice a day to replenish any toiletries and make sure our bed was made, sand was swept out and the room was clean. In the evenings after we came back from dinner, every night we had an amazing bed design, these seemed to get better and better throughout the week and I was always excited to see the new design each night. The housekeeping do a fantastic job and I made sure to tip them for their efforts on occasion.

The beds were extremely comfortable, air conditioning was so good we had to turn it down some nights as we were cold (this is a very rare if impossible occurrence in the Maldives). There were new beach towels supplied every morning and life jackets provided for if we needed them doing water activities. I notice some people have commented on noise in the ground floor rooms, we did not hear any noise so I wouldn't find this a cause for concern.

Every morning we would wake up to find the ground completely swept outside, and staff sweeping up the leaves from the many tropical trees to keep the place tidy! this just shows another aspect of the attention to detail that shows at this resort.

We spent most of our week on the beach, which was lovely and secluded, plenty of beach loungers provided so you were never short of a place to relax. My partner did a lot of snorkelling and took wonderful pictures with his underwater camera of the marine life. I myself cant swim very well but was very happy to see that even stepping a few feet into the ocean, there were coral reefs with fish swimming all around, so I didn't feel that I was missing out on seeing any fish at all. It was an amazing experience in itself swimming in the crystal clear waters.

We tried out the spa, which was lovely and I feel is a bit underutilised. We had the Heaven and Earth treatment which was really relaxing. We got treated very well and felt we got very good value for money. The spa staff run offers on different treatments throughout the week so its worthwhile looking out for those.

The food was great, I really enjoyed all the meals at the restaurant. There was a great selection for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and I enjoyed the themed nights especially Maldivian. One thing I did find very good was even though this is a Muslim community they still took into account their visitors from different walks of life and religions and cooked pork and bacon on various days for different meals which was nice, as we weren't expecting this to be served at all. My partner really enjoyed a lobster meal which he paid for one night in the restaurant. This was not included in the all inclusive package however on that night there was still plenty of choice for people wishing to stick to their included meals. We also tried a couple of the other non inclusive meals such as the bar food which was superb. My partner commented on the Spicy prawn Hot Dog as the biggest and best Prawns he has ever had!

Finally a main factor other than the location that contributed to an amazing stay, was the staff. All staff were wonderful, courteous and said Hello when passing throughout the day. The Bar staff was so efficient and treated all customers really well, a special mention for Hassen Walled who was the fastest worker I have ever seen in my life, who was always happy to chat and we loved his catchphrase of "Lovely Jubbley" Adam who was very helpful and made the Beach party we went to a lot of fun. Finally our Waiter Umar, he was always smiling, helpful and went to special effort to arrange a cake for our anniversary on our last night with the chefs. The table was also decorated and it was a really thoughtful touch. We thought he was a real character and we liked him a lot! A big thank you to all the staff who helped us throughout our stay.

I would 100 percent recommend this hotel to anyone, of course there are more expensive and luxury hotels but for the money this really is incredible! I cant wait to go back :)

Room Tip: Water Villas are more luxurious, Beach rooms are closer to facilities.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Bloss R
Mohamed A, General Manager at Adaaran Club Rannalhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2015

Dear Bloss R,

Thank you for the time taken to review our hotel and your positive experience has made all of us happy knowing that you cannot wait to come back.

Your appreciation of our Housekeeping service and staff is has given them lot of confidence that their service is worthy to recognize as customers find it worthy. Further, we have also shared your good thoughts with our garden staff who is cleaning the property grounds and they are happy as customers view their work as good.

Our food team is happy to know that you found the food great and enjoyed the lobster dinner and the spicy prawn hot dog and they felt good knowing you have liked their food and service.

We thank you for highlighting you positive feedback as per your stay when you say ‘the reviews on here don’t really do this Resort justice. This is a very reasonably priced, very well kept, extremely friendly and customer oriented place and without doubt we believe these comments will help others to choose our hotel easily for the next visit to Maldives.

Ina addition, the main factor you think that contributed to an amazing stay was the staff. All staff was wonderful, courteous and said Hello when passing through the day. The Bar staff was so efficient and treated all customers really well and we have also shared special thanks with Hassan and Adam, especially with your waiter Umar for making your holiday with us special and memorable. We ensure you; your appreciation has given our staff immense happiness knowing they have made your stay memorable with us.

Your recombination to other customer saying ‘ I would recommend this hotel 100 percent to anyone, of course there are more expensive hotels and luxury hotels but for the money this is really incredible! I can’t wait go back’ will undoubtedly give a good reason for other customers to choose our hotel for their next visit to Maldives.

We have now attended the light in the room and we thank you for helping to improve our service and apologize for any shortfall from our side.

With warm and regards from Maldives.

Reviewed July 13, 2015

Me and my boyfriend visited this little island mid June for 10 days and I have to admit that this place completely exceeded my expectations. Prior to our holiday I had read a few mixed reviews which made me quite sceptical but as soon as we arrived, all worries were forgotten. We stayed in a water bungalow throughout our time here and they are such beautiful little rooms to stay in. All staff we met were lovely and welcoming and the food in the All Inclusive restaurant was nice. It was always something different everyday so we weren't eating the same thing all the time. The Dolphin Safari excursion was brilliant and an experience I won't forget. I just love this little island and enjoyed every second I spent on here. I really hope to visit again soon.

Thank you for having us.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Shannon C
Mohamed A, General Manager at Adaaran Club Rannalhi, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2015

Dear Shannon C,

We have read your review thankfully and it has made us happy to know our hotel has exceeded your expectation, after reading some mixed reviews that is quite skeptical before arrival but soon as you arrived, you forgot all worries.

Your appreciation of our staff as you says ‘all staff we met was lovely and welcoming” has made all service teams happy and content knowing you had a great holiday with them.

Your good thoughts on food have made our food team immensely happy as you say, ‘the food in the all-inclusive Restaurant was nice. There was always something different every day, so we were not eating the same thing every day’ has given lots of confidence to our food teams that customers are recognizing the changes they are bringing to revive the buffet.

Your recommendation to other customers when you say ‘I just love this little lovely Island and enjoyed every second I spent there and I really hope to visit again will surely give confidence to other customers to visit us easily without doubt.

With warm regards from Maldives.