“Best Middle Eastern food in the Chicagoland area ”
Review of Mizrahi Grill

Mizrahi Grill
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in Highland Park
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We start with the salad combo which is your choice if 4 salads. We had the carrot salad, roasted eggplant, hummus and baba ganoush. All were delicious but the baba was out of this world!! I had a falafel pita with everything on it. Wow! It was hard to figure out how to attack the pita - it was huge but worth the effort. I left with a belly ache because I couldn't stop eating. I was in the area a few days later and stopped again to see if the food was as good as I though the first time. It was !! I love this place and will go as often as I'm in the area.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

The food is decent, however we were treated very poorly there. There was a minor matter with our food and we asked for some assistance at our table. We were approached by a woman (I believe it was the owner's wife), and when we shared our concern with her, she responded with an obnoxiously rude answer and in an extremely unpleasant loud voice, embarrassing my family in front of everyone at the restaurant. Very unpleasant experience!! How about some basic manners??
I think we will go eat at Taboun Grill in Skokie next time. At least there we are treated properly.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We ordered humus, falafel, tahini and Israeli salad this time. We had shawarma in pita in the past. It's all good, very good and fresh and super kosher...avoid arriving after 12:30, the space is small and sometimes crowded.

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

The title says us all...no one makes it better! They also have gluten free peta and falafel but this is not a celiac friendly restaurant.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

We ate lunch here and had the 4 salad selection. The salads were amazingly good. This place is so good we plan to go again tomorrow if time allows as we are from out of
Town