“Good and simple!”

Lucky Fish Highwood
Ranked #2 of 62 Restaurants in Highwood
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: The North Shore's Premier destination for fresh seafood! Also, desserts, wines and craft beers. Open 7 days a week. ONCE UPON FAMILY'S NEWEST CATCH We only believe in serving the freshest seafood from all over the world. It's the closest thing to getting it fresh off the boat. FRESH SEAFOOD. DELIVERED DAILY. Featuring the freshest seafood and handcrafted cocktails around, our Highwood and Northbrook locations offer a fusion of New Orleans and East Coast flavors with a Mexican flair. FROM THE OCEANS TO THE NORTH SHORE Located on Restaurant Row in Highwood and on Shermer Road in Northbrook, we offer city-style, sophisticated, casual dining on Chicago's North Shore. Located in Highwood, IL
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Good options in the menu, good and simple food, and good friendly service. What else do you want to ask for.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We've eaten at Lucky Fish in Highwood twice. The first time we both enjoyed our meals; the second time I really enjoyed my mahi mahi tacos, but my husband was less excited about his seafood platter. The desserts are NOT house made - prepackaged Eli's Cheesecake, etc. Worth a try for sure.

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Wasn't expecting it because it's in kind of a strip center but they have a great seafood menu. I'm having the salmon salad again for lunch because they grill the salmon so perfectly. I've grilled a lot of salmon in my time and I can't get it like this. So many things to choose from. The lobster roll and the clam chowder also great. If your in the area, stop by.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Part of the Once Upon A Bagel restaurant group. Lots of tasty fresh seafood at the north end of Highwood. Service was really poor. Probably understaffed.

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best seafood restaurant in Illinois! I've eaten a lot of great seafood in my lifetime in Florida, California, and the East coast, and Mexico, but for the Midwest it was incredible!!! this one tops the charts.