“Good breakfast place”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Hinsdale
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Egg Harbor Café in Hinsdale brings you the highest quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. We serve free range eggs that are certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, sourced directly from the finest small family growers. You will not find high fructose corn syrup in any of our food. We are happy to offer an excellent gluten free menu. Great food, great employees and happy, satisfied customers are the goals that influence everything we do. Owners John Wright and Mike and Aimee Farrell believe that Egg Harbor´s regular customers are the glue that holds us together. As a family-owned company involving three generations of children and grandchildren, we pride ourselves in being an extended family to a great number of people, both employees and customers, and in our restaurants´ active involvement in their local communities.
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

This is a great breakfast place! Have the strawberry orange juice. Anything you get here is fresh and good.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Always wants to go ..... have been going for 30 years, always consistent. Can be very busy especially when outdoor tables are not available in colder seasons

Reviewed February 4, 2018

Really a nice place for breakfast. It is bigger than it looks. We were a party of 7 on a Sunday morning at 11 and got seated right away. The place was full. Service was good and the waitress was very friendly. Great selection on the menu and things that were different. My daughter had Shauna's Sun Up that she really enjoyed. I had an omelette that was good too. It came with potatoes and an english muffin. The jam (which is a berry mix) is excellent and honestly, I wanted more bread just to eat the jam. Coffee was hot and plentiful and I like that they put carafes on the table. My only complaint is that the food was luke warm when it got to me. I'd still go back, there are plenty of other items on that menu I want to eat.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Enjoy their black currant ice tea served in mason jars. Friendly wait staff. Wonderful choices of entrees.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

They have several unique dishes that offer a healthy form of great breakfast comfort food. #1 choice for breakfast.