“Very good Japanese food”
Review of Wild Ginger

Wild Ginger
Reserve with OpenTable
Wild Ginger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Hinsdale
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Enjoyed very good Japanese food in a nice, friendly and relaxed setting. Menu is large so quite a variety is available.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Their entire menu is great. The sushi is top notch and quite a bit cheaper than other local sushi restaurants. Very large menu with something for everyone. Kids love it and the service is terrific.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

I recently received a coupon in the mail for the Wild Ginger restaurant. It read "$15 gift card for any dinner purchase." After finishing my miso soup, I was ready to pay & showed the waiter my coupon. He immediately spoke with the manager & said that the coupon was only good for an entree. I disagreed with him, pointing out the specific words on the coupon: "ANY DINNER PURCHASE." It didn't say anything about entrees being required. The manager apologized for the misunderstanding & said that he wouldn't charge me for the soup. That was very nice of him, but in the future, any coupons issued by this restaurant should be more specific. The coupon should clearly state that the gift card offer is only good for entree purchases.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

Good food. Good menu. It has something for everyone. The service is outstanding. They will make just about anything you order. Take out is terrific too.

Reviewed May 15, 2016

A couple people recommended this restaurant to me and I am glad I finally tried it.
My daughter was in town visiting and eats a lot of Asian food in San Francisco. We found the food to be fresh and delicious with great flavor. We had Japanese, Thai and sushi. Good service and reasonably priced. We will be back!