“Dinner”

Wild Ginger
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Hinsdale
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

My son is a finicky eater and this is his favorite restaurant for noodles - I like the combination fried rice

Reviewed August 8, 2017

My family loves Wild Ginger. Sushi is creative, and excellent choices. My picky eating son will eat more than just a California roll, and has tried a number of things off the menu. Habachi steak and chicken is delicious. My kids like the desserts although i am not a fan of them. Prices were not too bad, there is also the option of using Groupons for dine in. Highly recommend Wild Ginger for families, or date night.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Our family eats here all of the time. They have all different types of Asian food, it is delicious. The service is friendly and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

I have had the spicy chicken basil with rice for lunch and dinner and it is delicious. The sweetheart sushi roll is really good too.

Reviewed February 8, 2017

Our family really enjoys this place. The children's menu is very reasonably priced. The food is very good and the service has always been excellent.