“Really nice food and excellent service”
Review of Twenty Four

Twenty Four
Ranked #6 of 109 Restaurants in Dee Why
Description: Life's a beach at Twenty Four Restaurant & Bar. Located on iconic Dee Why beach, Twenty Four boasts ocean views and a relaxed atmosphere. The menu combines Australian classics with flavours from around the world that are guaranteed to satisfy the senses. Head Chef Heraldo de Farias and his team create fresh, contemporary cuisine designed to delight your taste buds and match the stunning surrounds. Our menu appeals to a broad range of tastes with beautiful seafood dishes, an array of share plates and light meals, and a selection of steaks from our char grill. We also have plenty of vegetarian and gluten free options, making life easier for those with dietary requirements.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

All the food was good, but we enjoyed the appetizers the most. Loved having a round table for our group of 6. I thought the prices were good considering how fresh and nice the food was. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Top food, friendly service, perfect location and reasonable prices.... a great spot
On the beach front in Dee Why NSW

Reviewed March 8, 2018

Jordon has done a fantastic job since taking over the well recognised and good eating house. We have had breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinners there and the service is great, food is excellent and great value

Reviewed March 6, 2018

I have visited Twenty Four for the seafood lunch menu twice in the last few weeks. last time was excellent, but today's lunch was superb.
Totally fresh crusted barramundi with real chips and a great, carefully made salad with added caper berries ... delicious, perfectly cooked fish and all presented well.
The manageress is very professional, lovely, and attentive when needed.
She also made me feel very welcome both visits.
I finished every delicious thing on my plate & I walked away feeling good.
I believe my friend also loved her mango prawn salad.
I am looking forward to my next visit.
Highly recommended for a delicious healthy menu

Reviewed March 5, 2018

I went here after the management has changed a while back. Always good to go back to again to the same restaurant after a gap to see how things have settled. I must say I was very happy with the service and in particular the quality of the meals. Small range menu to chose from but enough across the spectrum. Similarly the wine, beer and cocktail lists are smaller but we all found beverages to suit. Wife thought the Margarita was excellent. 4 people, with 4 mains and an entree. One beer two cocktails for $140. Parking at the council beach car park is 100m walk. This was a Monday and thought there were reservations for later at 6pm we gained a table.