“Great Thai Food”

Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: one block from lagrange train station
Description: Thipi Thai Restaurant offers an incredible menu of Thai foods for lunch and dinner. We take great pride in our food, so we carefully create our meals from only the finest and freshest ingredients. We also offer a great atmosphere, friendly service, reasonable prices and varied lunch and dinner menus. Thipi Thai can cater any meeting or special event. A full bar is offered with a variety of special drinks, wine flights, and daily drink specials with reasonable prices. With mouthwatering aromas and bursting fresh flavors of our Thai restaurant’s treats, you can enjoy a great meal by dining in, take our or delivery.
Reviewed October 2, 2017

I ate here many times. Several great dishes on the menu make this an excellent choice for Thai food in the LaGrange area. My wife and I got weekly takeout from here and always fully enjoyed it. The Pad Thai or Lard Nar with Shrimp are great choices along with the Spicy Basil or the Cashew Chicken. The Vegetable Spring Rolls are also a great appetizer.

Reviewed September 18, 2017

We have been here many times and continue to find the food delicious and satisfying. They have all the staple Thai dishes and execute them very well. Specials are also very good. A solid and steady dining experience.

Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Went here on a Monday night, so not a busy night, but, I think our server would have been great regardless. He had a great personality and was very interactive with our group. The pricing is very reasonable, and the menu selection is interesting. The duck was really good.

Reviewed April 28, 2017

While the lunch specials are priced under $10, remember, you get what you pay for, right? Well, I just returned from lunch there and I'm still hungry. So, should I have ordered an appetizer or soup with my lunch special? Definitely. I ordered the Masaman Curry and was expecting a rich curry base along with the meat and potatoes. Instead, I got a half of a small soup bowl of watery broth with three chunks of potato and about four chunks of sinewy, fatty, grisly meat with visible veins as the meat is carelessly trimmed or cut to stretch out the servings. While the flavors were good, there was no rich curry sauce that would also be a nice way to soak up the side of rice. I'd rather spend a few bucks more and really get a decent Thai curry meal that left me satisfied instead of miffed.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Delicious, authentic Thai food at a reasonable price and they used to deliver ( not sure if they do anymore or not) but it's worth driving for carry out.