“Baked clams still my favorite!”

La Dolce Vita of Lemont
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Lemont
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went on a Wednesday night for our Anniversary and we're surprised by how busy it was. Debbie working the bar was the reason! She is the best and always makes you feel welcome and wanting to come back--we will!

Reviewed May 16, 2017

We took our friends here to eat because there is not much of a selection in Lemont. We ordered very simply Italian dishes. When we received them they had no flavor they sauce was so bland, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to make a fuss, but when asked how the food was I told my friends my food had no flavor, come to find out they were thinking the same thing about there food no flavor. We did tell the manager and they did not do anything about it. Our bill was very expensive and we will never go back again.

Reviewed April 11, 2017

Been to La Dolce Vita several times in the past few months while on work trips to the area and each time it did not disappoint! The wait staff is very friendly and the food is so good. Be sure to order some tiramisu for dessert! Definitely a must stop for dinner if in town.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Food is pretty good. I would go for the food , but the service is under par and would hold me back from going.

1  Thank Kevin G
Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

We went with another couple on a Sunday evening for dinner. All of the tables were.full, but service did not suffer. The Italian sausage and peppers were great, as was the bruschetta. All four of us were satisfied with our meals. We even had a meal from the gluten free menu, nice selection. The vodka pasta was out of this world. We would definitely go back. The prices were fair and the food was very good.