“Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 101 Restaurants in Libertyville
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

I love breakfast places and seek them out wherever I go. We had the eggs Benedict and the banana cream crepes. The crepes...oh gosh.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Went for breakfast on a Saturday. It was very crowded, like usual, but now they've added an annoying extra wrinkle : you put your name on the list, and they'll text you, but that just means your table is CLOSE to ready, not actually ready. In our case, we waited 45 minutes before getting texted, and 25 minutes after. Advertised wait time when I checked in : 35-45 minutes. Not even close.

The food was good for the most part. The coffee is very bitter (moreso than Starbucks, even). The eggs are great, hashbrowns just ok, pancakes fluffy but thin and smallish.

No matter what you order, it's going to cost $15+ per person to eat here, so plan for that.

I'm local to the area, and we don't have many better options. Otherwise I probably wouldn't come back.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

As we were waiting for a table several people said "it is worth the wait." So wait we did. The breakfast menu is extensive with a variety of special pancakes. Once seated the service was prompt and attentive. Once the food was served and tasted I could see why so many people line up for this restaurant. We all agreed that our breakfasts were really excellent. The only drawback is the wait but there is an app to get your name on the wait list online.

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

The menu at Wildberry's looks excellent, but flavor is lacking. I had the honey toffee nut latte to start, which was my favorite part of the meal. The latte was very good. I then had the make your own omelette with bacon, sausage, and pepper jack cheese. Other than the meat in the omelet, it had zero flavor. I'm not sure if it was overdone or they forgot to use seasoning, but it was not very good. The rest of my party had a similar experience. The service was also average. It took a very long time to get our food and the waitress seemed exasperated with the little girl with us and her order. I would choose elsewhere for breakfast.

Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

We decided to try stopping in, even though parking lot was full. They seated us quickly, and food was served very fast. Our waitress was very attentive, as well as very busy. She always came with a smile. Food was delicious. Prices were average-- $10 for a buffalo wrap. We will definitely go back