“average”

Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Lincolnshire
Reviewed 26 November 2011

If you like roaches, stay here. Front desk was matter of fact about it and never offered an apology. They said thanks when I delivered the live roach to the front desk. I was disgusted by this and asked for some type of compensation and was told it had to go through corporate office. Have yet to hear anything a month later.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian S

Reviewed 13 September 2011

This property has the potential to have a 5 star rating in terms of amenities & location. BUT the cleanliness of the bedding and linens is an issue. I stayed there on the night of September 7th and got bitten all over my body by something in the bed. I am still suffering from breakouts and itches a week later. The towels were also surprisingly threadbare for a Holiday Inn property. The front end staff also needs to be more customer-centric.

Room Tip: Ask for the room to be thoroughly cleaned, possibly fumigated before you stay here!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank FBT301
Jason D, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2011

I am very sorry to hear about your less than pleasant experience at our hotel. We do have an in-house preventative extermination process coupled with an outside pest control service that treats hotel monthly. While I do not have a service record of issues on that particular suite, we will continue to take all steps necessary to prevent and eliminate any types of pest issues throughout our hotel. I can also say with confidence that these types of complaints are rare at our location. Regardless, I do apologize for any issues experienced and would welcome the chance to speak with you personally about any further comments/concerns.

Warm Regards,
Jason Dusenberry

Reviewed 28 July 2011

I have stayed here multiple times. Each time is the same. Good clean rooms, and an ok breakfast, and happy hour. However the staff is one step above being rude. I am a plantinum level with priority club. 1) I never get the "greeting", 2) an upgrade is never available, 3) I do not get the vip status and its perks.
When checking in I asked if my PC number was on file, I was told it was. when I checked out I noticed that the number was wrong. I asked the clerk to fix it, got the song and dance that the computer wouldn't let her. When I informed her that other hotels can, she finally relented, and came up with some lame excuse why she thought she couldn't.
The staff is not very friendly, one of them would only talk to "regulars". I witnessed one guest asking a simple question, only to get a rude reply from this person.
Also since it is a non-smoking hotel quests have to smoke outside. On more than one occasion I had to walk through the smokers loitering around the front door.
If you need a place to stay close to work, for the points then this will suffice. However better properties are just down the street

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank danderism
AGM_StaybridgeSuites, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2011

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your stay here at the Staybridge Suites. While we were glad to hear that you enjoyed the room overall, we were disheartened to hear that you felt the service was less than what you would expect from Staybridge Suites.

We certainly appreciate that you are a frequent priority club member, while we do try to upgrade all of our valued priority club members, sometimes upgrades are unfortunately not available. I will however, continue to investigate your specific circumstances, so we can avoid these situations in the future.

While we do have "Please no smoking near front entrance" signs posted, unfortunately guests do not always abide by this. We have and will continue to instruct staff to remind guests that no smoking is allowed within 15 feet of the front entrance, per Illinois state law. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have always and will continue to encourage our staff to engage in friendly conversation and to portray wonderful service with each one of our valued guests.

Again we thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention. We hope that you will give our hotel another try in the near future, and we can provide you with an experience that lives up to your expectations.

Nina Witowski
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 15 June 2011

It's a lovely place to stay... very cosy... no frills.

About 1/2 r drive from Chicago O'hare airport.

Very warm and helpful staff. Clean, well equipped rooms... beautiful patio... breaka on the house, and sundowners too...! Proximity to offices, and excellent shuttle facility on all week days to take you to stores/malls nearby in case you do not drive/have a rental.

Lotsa greenery all around... :) just beautiful!

Room Tip: For a good view, book 3rd floor room!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2011

This hotel was clean, safe and quiet. Very nice location. Only about 17 miles from IKEA.

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 17 June 2010

A great property with large clean rooms and common areas. Excellent location just 5 minutes from "Restaurant Row" with at least a dozen assorted restaurants, including some of Chicago's favorites. Some restaurants are walking distance. Large shopping mall approximately 5 minutes north of the hotel. Breakfast buffet is nice and pretty much what you might expect.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler60089
Reviewed 9 June 2010

This was my first time staying at a Staybridge. We arrived very late and without a reservation. The man at the front desk was so nice. Not knowing that the hotel was very full, we saw that our first room shared with an elevator shaft. I didn't want to take a chance with being able to hear the elevator so I asked for a different room. He said no problem but that all the studios were taken so he put us in a 1 bedroom for the same price as the studio! What a nice room. The bedroom and bathroom were separate from the living room and kitchen which I realize now is such a plus since I didn't have to listen to the refrigerator kick on during the night. My husband took full advantage of the breakfasts in the morning, which he said was very good. Most importantly for me, the room was spotlessly clean. The furniture looked new and the kitchen, although it only had a two burner cook top and no oven, was plenty equipped for our needs. My only gripe would be that the kitchen light was not bright enough, but overall it was a really really nice place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Silicagal
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincolnshire
2.1 km away
4.4 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bannockburn-Deerfield
1.7 km away
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Vernon Hills - Lincolnshire

Been to Staybridge Suites Lincolnshire? Share your experiences!