“A good mean, but watch out for the hummus”
Review of Naf Naf Grill

Naf Naf Grill
Ranked #15 of 41 Restaurants in Lincolnshire
Reviewed July 19, 2017

I ordered the Chicken Shawarma in a salad bowl, which I think is the best value because it also comes with a pita. I Naf'd It Up which added a side dish (thin cut fried potatoes) and a soft drink. When I was asked about toppings, I included hummus, forgetting (or not knowing) that hummus is an expensive up-charge item. Like last time, I took the pita home and will use it for tomorrow's lunch. The meal was filling and very tasty. Obviously I like the place enough to come back.

Reviewed May 6, 2017

After a movie, we stopped in for lunch. One salad bowl with Chicken Shawarma and one Veggie Feast. I was pleased that both came with a pita on the side. I Naf-ed it Up! adding a drink and Naf Fries, which were 1/2 slices of potatoes (greasy and not evenly cooked). With the no-cost additions of mixed chopped veggies, red slaw, etc., there was plenty to eat. My pita went home for tomorrow's breakfast carbo. Very friendly folks, although my Naf Fries sat on the counter while the guy who was supposed to bring them to my table chatted with someone. At that moment, I felt ignored. And, my fries were getting cold.

1  Thank GerfnitAuthor
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Food is good but I think portions are too little. It would help if they be more generous, I don't like to leave the restaurant hungry.

1  Thank 570AlexG
Reviewed March 4, 2017

This place is clean. The quality is good. The pita is perfect. I do not like the texture of the falafel, but most people love it. I like it crunchier on the outside. My kids and friends love this place. I would go back and try something else. The staff is pleasant and cheerful.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

I came here thinking it wouldn't be so good but I was wrong. I got the chicken bowl with rice, onions, hummus, and pita. It was all wonderful. I would comeback.